5 replies to this topic

#1 bobb

bobb

The Toyz new guy

• Quasi Toyz Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

Left over from an amazing project that was completed a few years ago, I have 2 brand new body's still in the bag. THESE ARE THE BIG ONES!! They have been kept on a shelf and indoors so all the stickers and masks should still be perfect.  I am looking to sell them or put them on EBay. At this moment I'm testing the waters to see if there is any interest/demand left for these rare and incredibly cool body's.
If you want one, let me know.

#2 Iosis

Iosis

Savage Basher

• Official Toyz Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Whooo. How much do you really want to know about me, Gosh we just met.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

bobb, on 02 July 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

Left over from an amazing project that was completed a few years ago, I have 2 brand new body's still in the bag. THESE ARE THE BIG ONES!! They have been kept on a shelf and indoors so all the stickers and masks should still be perfect.  I am looking to sell them or put them on EBay. At this moment I'm testing the waters to see if there is any interest/demand left for these rare and incredibly cool body's.<br />If you want one, let me know.

Pictures would help but you have posted in the wrong section.

#3 bobb

bobb

The Toyz new guy

• Quasi Toyz Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

Iosis, on 03 July 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

<br /><br /><br />Pictures would help but you have posted in the wrong section.<br />
<br /><br />

I tried to post in the "for sale" section, but it wouldn't let me. Where do you suggest I repost?

#4 Iosis

Iosis

Savage Basher

• Official Toyz Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Whooo. How much do you really want to know about me, Gosh we just met.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

bobb, on 03 July 2012 - 12:45 PM, said:

<br /><br /><br /><br />I tried to post in the "for sale" section, but it wouldn't let me. Where do you suggest I repost?

Right. You dont have enough post to post in that section. Can't help ya man. I would go ahead and list them on eBay or the new site called buyrcstuff.com. That's all I can suggest.

#5 bobb

bobb

The Toyz new guy

• Quasi Toyz Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

I just sold one of them, so I guess there is a market for these things... I'll probably put the remaining one on eBay in a week or two. I've looked around, and I can't find these things for sale anywhere, so as far as I can tell I have the last unpainted 1:10/1:8 scale warthog body's in existence. That's kinda sad, but at least two people will get an awesome body for there machine.

If anyone is interested in the last one before it hits Ebay, just pm me an offer.

#6 Doc_blahsome

Doc_blahsome

The Toyz new guy

• JR Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

bobb, on 05 July 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

<br />I just sold one of them, so I guess there is a market for these things... I'll probably put the remaining one on eBay in a week or two. I've looked around, and I can't find these things for sale anywhere, so as far as I can tell I have the last unpainted 1:10/1:8 scale warthog body's in existence. That's kinda sad, but at least two people will get an awesome body for there machine.<br /><br />If anyone is interested in the last one before it hits Ebay, just pm me an offer.<br />
<br />Sweet!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )