2 replies to this topic

#1 redcat super crawler

redcat super crawler

The Toyz new guy

• JR Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:29 PM

Im lookinf for tires for my 1/8th crawler and cant seem to find any I want something like the losi claw but everyone says they are hard. I really cant find any 4.0 series tires or wheels that i like. So i started looking at 2.2 but i want the tires to be atleast 6 inches or taller. Does anyone know of a 2.2 6 inches or taller. Or any tire that is a good aggresive lookin tire that is 6 inches or taller.

#2 tklatti

tklatti

Toyz RC Freak

• Official Toyz Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(redcat super crawler @ Feb 7 2011, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im lookinf for tires for my 1/8th crawler and cant seem to find any I want something like the losi claw but everyone says they are hard. I really cant find any 4.0 series tires or wheels that i like. So i started looking at 2.2 but i want the tires to be atleast 6 inches or taller. Does anyone know of a 2.2 6 inches or taller. Or any tire that is a good aggresive lookin tire that is 6 inches or taller.

First,are you wanting a scale tire or a comp tire? The biggest scaler tire in a 2.2 is the proline swampers (5.4 )tall. Nobody as of yet makes a 2.2 tires at 6" tall other than making your own (which i have done with axial rocklizard sidewalls and losi claw tread-6"tall) As far as comp tires go i use hb rovers (white) or panther lepards. Great tires that get better as they  wear down. Hope this helps. biggrin.gif  Also try rc4wd for 4.0 series tires they have some to chose from.

#3 DA1378

DA1378

Platinum Level Toyz Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,719 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:43 AM

You need to find a place that makes custom tires, or make them yourself.
A few guys i comp with have 6inch tires, but they cut-n-shut them themselves.
Crawler innovations has some, but not much selection.
~Brock~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )