#1 balbusky21

balbusky21

The Toyz new guy

• JR Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:RC, College Football, Hunting, Fishing

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

What is a good diff oil combo for the hyper 7? The track is pretty technical and has some high speed sections. It is smooth but loose and also were can i find setup sheets for the buggy. I've tried OFNA's web page but they only have one sheet.

#2 hyper_9

hyper_9

Toyz Member

• JR Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE(balbusky21 @ Feb 4 2010, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is a good diff oil combo for the hyper 7? The track is pretty technical and has some high speed sections. It is smooth but loose and also were can i find setup sheets for the buggy. I've tried OFNA's web page but they only have one sheet.

http://www.ofna.com/...-ryannimori.pdf <<<<<<<<<<< thats one setup mabey for ur track
thats the only one i can find which you prob seen anyway.
for dif oil try 5k-k 5-7k 2-3k front/centre/rear if you use 5k 5k 3k front/centre/rear that shud be gd i use that on hyper 9 as someone i raced with who races often said that would be a good setup.
comen setup for 1/8 buggy is 5/7/1-3k setup which shud be good for most type of tracks i thinks thats correct setup i just had quick look on net and thats what i could find hope this helps.
the front and centre shud be pretty much spot on with them but just exsperiment on the rear to see what you find best.

#3 hyper_9

hyper_9

Toyz Member

• JR Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

if yougo on youtube i cant remeber what its called now i shud of copied the link but forgot there is a vid by suirrel about diff oil and what it doesand how it affects the buggy.
evry buggy is different but if you can find the standard set up and adjust from there and just find out what best for each track.
other wise just ask squirrel he is awsome if you tell him what buggy and your track like he can prob give you soem advise.
other wise just try what i posted above on other comment left. sorry for not being too much of a help but i tried to find out what i could for you.

#4 balbusky21

balbusky21

The Toyz new guy

• JR Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:RC, College Football, Hunting, Fishing

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:30 PM

thanks for the info

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )