damian

hi whats up what rcs you all got

okay so ive been on here for about a month and want to know yalls rides and what mods and stuff they have i have a 4wd rustler a stampede and a tmaxx 3.3 coming on the way from rc planet and have a k5.9 salvage

i have two ntc3,two rs4 pro2,two rs4 3evo,one rs4 mt the mods are on my ntc3 those are my favs alum diff,shocktowers,gearing,bearings,one has os 18tz mods p&p,and the other has the 5.9 savage big block rwd only set for drag with gearing and lighten chassis,

Hpi micro rs4 - in the process of making a custom cf chassis + 540 motor mount

Hpi Sprint 2 - mamba max 69k motor with rear ball diff, front ball diff, front cvds, + proline protoform mazda pody

Traxxas rustler - also making a 4wd rustler but it has been going very slowly

Sportwerks chaos - Picco p-zero motor, Ofna mini starter box, hi-tec 4cell receiver pack, kyosho mini inferno wheels/tires, HPI transmitter,

Losi micro-t - ALUMINUM:front + rear shock towers, front bulkhead cap, front arm mount, rear arm mount, rear gearbox, oil filled shocks, front C hubs, Front steering hubs, threaded axles, skid plate, (all in silver aluminum) JR sm-22 high speed servo, losi brushless motor + esc, losi lipo, ball bearings, almost every wheels/tires, Hpi micro receiver, Hr aluminum wheeliebar.and it goes on and on.

Kysho lazer zx - original lazer zx from like 20 yrs ago.

Tamiya clod buster - also original sassy chassis (polished aluminum)

If you want to know more about my micro-t click the linky, there are tons of pics so beware

http://forums.thetoyz.com/index.php?showtopic=8403&hl=

okay so ive been on here for about a month and want to know yalls rides and what mods and stuff they have i have a 4wd rustler a stampede and a tmaxx 3.3 coming on the way from rc planet and have a k5.9 salvage

First off let me welcome you to The Toyz forums my friend :) sounds like you got a pretty healthy stable there! I keep the selection kind of tight since I find it hard to concentrate on more then one thing at a time ;)

RC18 - Micro-t - Muggy

Heath

First off let me welcome you to The Toyz forums my friend :) sounds like you got a pretty healthy stable there! I keep the selection kind of tight since I find it hard to concentrate on more then one thing at a time ;)

RC18 - Micro-t - Muggy

Heath

well thanks cow i am feeling more and more welcome and thanks to everyone this site is awesome

well thanks cow i am feeling more and more welcome and thanks to everyone this site is awesome

We are glad you like it! Dont hesitate to ask if you need anything ;) Dont hesitate to show some of that stable of either....We are big suckers for pics :D

Heath

well heres a rustler project im working on its not much but im setting it up wit full alloy and vxl brushless system and all that

post-3297-1226890667_thumb.jpg

your going to regret asking this question if Squirrel evers rolls in here........seriously

I have Tmaxx 2.5 and a couple of Mini-T's on the way, definitly lookin for more lol

Traxxas rustler - also making a 4wd rustler but it has been going very slowly

well its good to see more people making a 4wd rustler too mine has two stampede chassiss bolted together backwerds and using two emaxx titains one normal and the other reverse rotation so i like the fact that some one else like the rustler that much

your going to regret asking this question if Squirrel evers rolls in here........seriously

I have Tmaxx 2.5 and a couple of Mini-T's on the way, definitly lookin for more lol

let me guess its because he has sooooooo many!

look in my sig. That's just what I have available... I have probably 6 more at my dad's waiting to either be shipped, picked up, or dropped off...

look in my sig. That's just what I have available... I have probably 6 more at my dad's waiting to either be shipped, picked up, or dropped off...

im happy there are sooo many cars here and i started this post today if anyone has a car tell me :rolleyes:

i got me a traxxas jato 3.3 withe rpm arms,nova head and revo shocks,also a GS storm plus with a .21 cippolla enigine,i also have a tamiya tt-01,stock for the moment,and last but not least a tamiya super hornet,stock as a rock for my son

i got me a traxxas jato 3.3 withe rpm arms,nova head and revo shocks,also a GS storm plus with a .21 cippolla enigine,i also have a tamiya tt-01,stock for the moment,and last but not least a tamiya super hornet,stock as a rock for my son

nice rides i like seeing so many cars

revo platinum - The RevoNor. pics in the revo section

ThunderTiger AT 10. 2wd el. truggy. simple and fun car.

nice rides i like seeing so many cars

more to come yet,next on the list i think might be a traxxas summit and then maybe a savage if i can afford it

Thunder tiger ST-1, 4x micro-t's, Associated TC5, Ofna Z10(electric), Tamiya TT-01, Mini-t, Losi XXX-T graphite, and a bolink legends.

Welcome dude!!!

hey man!!

i've got a rc18t, micro-dt, and a Revo ( revo is for sale.. )

I'm in Lexington, Ky,,,, so i'm near ya!! you race?

revo platinum - The RevoNor. pics in the revo section

ThunderTiger AT 10. 2wd el. truggy. simple and fun car.

nice just two to choose from good for racing with a friend

hey man!!

i've got a rc18t, micro-dt, and a Revo ( revo is for sale.. )

I'm in Lexington, Ky,,,, so i'm near ya!! you race?

yeah i race hay have you ever gone to asylume extreme? it is awesome i live in calhoun ky if you want maybe next year ill bring my vxl and we can race i go to asylum and hobSquirrel Lovers Annonomousown

Thunder tiger ST-1, 4x micro-t's, Associated TC5, Ofna Z10(electric), Tamiya TT-01, Mini-t, Losi XXX-T graphite, and a bolink legends.

Welcome dude!!!

well thank ya