Sign in to follow this  
customsnow

noob status

Hello party people! I accidentally found this website from watching one of Squirrel's how too videos (great videos btw) and decided to join since I dont know anything about RC's. My only question and concern when i bought my very first "real" RC was, "Is this car fast?" It was an HPI RS4 that I purchased 7 or 8 years ago which i recently ressurrected last month. I'm surprise the thing still runs after sitting in the garage for so long. Besides that I also purchased an SavageX 4.6 last month while buying gas for the RS4. Only had the Savage for a month and already spent over 400 bucks on parts! It's not even running now due to my girlfriend running it into another car at the track last tuesday, which btw was my very first time playing at a track. Now I'm looking to buy a Losi 8ight RTR truggy, thinking it will help my noob skills at the track lol Well that's a lil about me... thanks for reading and I can't wait to ask all you knowledgeable people a ton of questions =)

Welcome to the forum! Glad that you are here and ask away man! There are tons of knowledgeable people here who can help you out.

Welcome to the best R/C forum around my friend! :D Sit back, relax, and make yourself at home! Like Squirrel said... We have some of the best members around, Helpful, knowledgable, and just like us head over heals about R/C ;)

Enjoy!

Heath

Thanks but I'm sorry, no pics yet. I just got back into this hobby a month ago. Actually, i dont evn know how to post pics on a thread... not much of a computer guy. Well, I guess that will be another thread once I take some pictures... :P

Well welcome here! You've already got a real nice stable there, and the Losi truggy would be a killer addition. Glad to have you here. We'd love to see some pics of those rides, so make yourself at home and post away! :)

Welcome, come on in.....no pics yet, no problem, someone will help you get started.

This is one of the most visual forums around....we post pics of all sorts of stuff.....a pic is worth a thousand words