Sign in to follow this  
madmax22

WAZZZUPPP???

Hey guys. Im madmax22 on about ever rc site so you might know me. I have 4 micro-t's,b's, mini-t, thunder tiger ST-1, FT TC5, XXX-t graphite, Bolink legends and i think thats it.... Once i sell my quad ill have 1 or 2 RC18T's with tekin 6900KV motor/esc combo's in the mail with a DX3.0S with a couple receivers, mini bow ties, white dish wheels and whatever els i need.... Just wanted to say hi, this place looks pretty rad hope i can help some people out and you can help me out!!!

welcome to the site bro!!! Sounds like you got a great lot of cars! Do you have any pics of your rcs? the longer you are here you will notice that here, we love pics lol!!!

Welcome Madmax, glad to have you aboard. how about some picts of your rigs? there is a great bunch of guys here always willing to lend a hand where needed. Look forward to seeing your input around the boards. So come on in and relax.

HOLY COW!!! u've got some NICE rc's man!! u got some pics?? welcome to thetoyz! lay back, chill, and don't hesitate to ask questions!! [ even tho, it sounds like with ur skill level, u'll be answering our questions :) ]

MADMAX!!! where have you been for the past month or so?? and what happend to your savage?

welcome! :)

im sorry to say, i sold the savage :(. Ill get a pic of the crew later. THinking of it now, i dont have any family photo's...theres one coming fo-sho in a couple mins!!!

Welcome to TheToyz forums my friend! I notice the handle from around the way ;)

Make yourself at home... You have found the friendliest most drama free RC forum around!

Heath

alright heres some pics. ohh and my heli's...

DSCN4671.jpg

DSCN4670.jpg

Thanks cow and every one els for the warm welcome!!!

Nice rigs man! Welcome to the Toyz!

Did you mention something about "mini" bowties? Are they for RC18's?

Man those look sweet!!!!

Welcome madmax! Another Pennsylvanian eh? :)