The Cow

HELLO TO ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS... :)

69 posts in this topic

Thanks man gad to be here

Have lots of questions. I bought new CEN Matrix w/ Corsa .28 engine. Can't make it run. It will start but will not run without plug heater on it. Tried several glow plugs but same thing. When it starts it just wants to rev even with throttle full off. Please any ideas. Thanks everyone

Welcome everyone! Come on in and get comfortable my friends :)

Heath

Hello all, i'm Mick and i live in Western Australia.

Just joined up via another forums link and all i can say is WOW!!!

Awesome forum!!

Hope to find some good info, which i'm sure i will, and hopefully pass on a little of what i know too.

;)

this place filled with endless knowlegde, this place is awsome man. welcome :)

Wow, look at all the great new members!!

And welcome to An amazing place filled with so much RC info, you may just overdose.

Lets not forget all our awesome helpful members!

I hope you enjoy your time here, i certainly do :)

~Brock~

Welcome Gents! Tons of information and lots of great people make this place the best RC Forum out there! Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask any questions!

P.S. - We LOVE :wub: Pics around here!

Make yourselves at home my friends :) Welcome!

Heath

Thanks for that fellas, feel very welcomed already!! :D

Haven't had a chance to have a look at all the topics as yet, but from first glance very inpressed with the quantity of topics.

Not all that good at posting pics as yet so will have to get a few tips off the missus. :D

Welcome everyone to The Toyz.

I just purchased my first TRA4109 TRAXXAS NITRO STAMPEDE and I'm having a blast with it. Slowly by surely I'm learning how these amazing little machines work. Hopefully no one won't mind me asking so many questions in regards to these things. Thanks all!

Welcome to The Toyz! We are happy to help my friend ;)

Enjoy :D

Heath

hi im from australia, just bought a hpi trophy 3.5, :) :)

Hey Cow if thats your name! Thanks for welcoming us all so nicley! just two questions...

I think i was told that you have to relpy to a thread or something before your can send a post? something around those lines? Thanks for all your help!

And, How do you delete an account on here because i made another and couldnt sent posts but if you antswer the question above, then that may antswer my q's!

Thanks again.

Bye!!!

Welcome Gents! Glad to have you on TheToyz!

You'll find tons of information and lots of friendly people! Enjoy your stay!

Hey Hey Hey,

Once you've replied to one post, you are then able to create your own post. And since you've replied to this post, you're free and ready to do just that! :)

Hey Cow if thats your name! Thanks for welcoming us all so nicley! just two questions...

I think i was told that you have to relpy to a thread or something before your can send a post? something around those lines? Thanks for all your help!

And, How do you delete an account on here because i made another and couldnt sent posts but if you antswer the question above, then that may antswer my q's!

Thanks again.

Bye!!!

Welcome Gents! Glad to have you on TheToyz!

You'll find tons of information and lots of friendly people! Enjoy your stay!

Hey Hey Hey,

Once you've replied to one post, you are then able to create your own post. And since you've replied to this post, you're free and ready to do just that! :)

Looks like Red beat me to it :D

Make yourself at home and let me know if you need anything! ;)

Heath

Hi guys, Longtime RC guy here. Used to race ROAR and on carpet (yes race, not my living room, heh) and the local columbus stuff as well.

Just started to get back into the hobby after about 15 years out and found the site via youtube, good stuff so far =)

welcome doog there is no shortage of rc addiction here :lol: what kinda rigs u got?

Hi guys, Longtime RC guy here. Used to race ROAR and on carpet (yes race, not my living room, heh) and the local columbus stuff as well.

Just started to get back into the hobby after about 15 years out and found the site via youtube, good stuff so far =)

Welcome back to the Hobby my friend! :D

I took a 12-13yr hiatus untill about 2 yrs ago and I was amazed at how things have changed ;) Enjoy the forum and let us know if we can be of assistance!

Heath

It's great to see people getting back into the hobby! I took a break myself and wish I had never left!

Glad to have you guys here! Make yourself at home and ask any questions you may have!

Plus, if you haven't figured it out yet, we're picture crazy around here! We just LOVE :wub: them!