The Cow

HELLO TO ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS... :)

Hi,Like the forum,got my album together but cant start a post.Can someone help?

Thanks, Dave

The forum requires you make on post before you can start a thread ;) You should be good to go now my friend :D

Heath

Nice site,,,,,,,,,,,Making my one post LOL

Hopefully that works for ya Bigdollar! :D;)

Let us know if it doesn't... :)

hey guys, looks like a great site. thanks skin krawler for the invite. i am a rc rock crawler, in s.w. mo. and i am new to it so i am lookin for all the info i can.

hey guys, looks like a great site. thanks skin krawler for the invite. i am a rc rock crawler, in s.w. mo. and i am new to it so i am lookin for all the info i can.

Welcome to the FAM my friend :) any friend of skin krawlers is an enemy of ours ;) errrr I mean friend :lol: Just playin around! Skin krawler is one of the boyz so I am sure you will feel right at home. We light to keep it simple... A little sence of humor.... 0 drama.... and a 1/1 boatload of RC addiction :D

Heath

Hello to everyone. I saw some of squirrels videos on You Tube and thought I would come over to see what this place is all about. Forum looks as good as Squirrels tutorials. Think I am going to have lots of fun here. :)

Hello to everyone. I saw some of squirrels videos on You Tube and thought I would come over to see what this place is all about. Forum looks as good as Squirrels tutorials. Think I am going to have lots of fun here. :)

Welcome to The Toyz my friend :) Make yourself comfortable and let us know if you need anything ;) I like the avy too, thats what I call a smiley :D

Heath

Welcome gents!!! :)

it seems like i joined at the perfect time. there is just new ppl pouring in now.

Looks like we are getting alot of new members flowing thru the doors as of late so I just wanted to say a big WELCOME to you all! We are so happy to have you joining the family :D

Heath

Welcome Mousey! Enjoy your stay and take advantage of the vast amount of knowledge this place holds! Also don't hesitate to ask any questions, we'll be more than glad to help!

Hello,

I just joined the forum. I recently, 3 weeks ago, purchased an RC-18T. Now I want to make the most off it after already crashing and replacing several parts :lol: THANKS!

Hello,

I just joined the forum. I recently, 3 weeks ago, purchased an RC-18T. Now I want to make the most off it after already crashing and replacing several parts :lol: THANKS!

Welcome to the Forum, Moonkieth! Congrats on your purchase, as that is one sweet RC! Maybe you've already checked out our RC18 section, but if not here's the link: http://thetoyz.com/forums/index.php?showforum=5

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :D

Hey Guys

Just joined. I purchased a Cen Matrixr2 as a first nitro buggy. Last rc car I had was back in the late 80's . Things have changed since then!!!!

Really enjoying the site lots of great info. Futaba 3pm 2.4 gzh came today so I'll be going out to the track soon (rev race so ca). No racing for me just the joy of running the track and chasing that perfect set up

Gary

Welcome to The Toyz my friend! The hobby has changed a bit since the 80's ;) Make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Enjoy :)

Heath

Hello,

Hows it going everybody, thought I would give a quick run down on me. I am new to RC and purchased a Revo 3.3 like a month ago. Well I am hooked and just bought a Savage Flux from The Toyz. I am 23 yrs old, married with a son, and in the military. I will be deploying soon and figured electric would be good over there. I will be posting so I will get know some of you I am sure.