The Cow

HELLO TO ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS... :)

69 posts in this topic

Considering the Unbelievable growth we have been experiencing lately I just wanted to take a minute to say a big heart felt

"WELCOME MY FRIENDS!"

We have had so many new members participating and looking on as we grow. It is because of all of you.... Our Members both new and old and our kind staff that make TheToyz forums so different ;) , the kind words you speak, and the comraderie we all share is the reason we thrive. There are so many sweet projects and pics everyday my hungry RC appetite never growls as long as I am checking in often :) This place is my R/C home.

As many of you have found we like to enjoy our sence of humor here yet we have a talent for leaving the drama at home ;) No matter how fast we grow the great Knowledge and energy of the board only grows along with it. You all make it worth it everyday ;) Thanks everyone for helping to make this the most drama free R/C forum known to man :D we couldn't do it without all of you!

Heath

growing by 20+ members most days! The word is out there...... :D

3200 members and almost 75,000 posts! :rolleyes: Thank you everyone, we couldn't do it without you ;)

Heath

thanks Heath, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :wub:

I'm sooooo incredibly thankful I found this place. It has kept me in the hobby as I don't have anyone around to talk about it. This is truly a great place, thanks to everyone who made it happen and keep it going! I don't know what else to say.....Thank You.

~Tyler

p.s. Thanks to all the members as well, keepin it real with no drama

Well considering we are now clocking in at 25-50 new members a day I wanted to take minute and say WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME my friends :D

We are so glad to have you all here... Weather you are just silently watching.... Offering advice.... Been here forever ;)or somewhere in between I hope you all feel as great as i do about The Toyz forums ;) I love it here and cant imagine my RC diet without it! Thanks to everyone for all the support of our home.... Keeping our drama free moto easy to spread... and of course for spreading the word! This place is UNIQUE and we have all of you to thank for it :D WOOT WOOT

Heath

Our members have made a total of 84,884 posts

We have 4,130 registered members

WOW!!! ;)

Nice job guys!

Its amazing how we have grown.

Thank you all for believing and showing support! :)

niceeeeeeeeeeeee, that a lot of members, but not many really use the forums....

never knew you existed until a member who I happen to supervise at my job got me to check it out after he found out I had a MT...

great site..going to take me a LONG time to catch up on the amount of vast knowledge there is here...

We are growing like wildfire :D I see new regulars every day hangin out.... learning..... contributing! It is great to hang with you all ;) Thanks for helping to continue to keep this place the same Drama free RC forum it has always been! WOOT WOOT! HAPPY MOOoOoOw YeArS Everyone!

And....

WELCOME TO THE TOYZ FORUMS!!!

Heath

Toyz Forum is the frikkkkkin best ever.

WOOOT WOOOT WOOOT!!!!

This is one of the best sites i have seen........ im happy i came across a Squirrel Video on you tube.

there are alot of people here that will help out... im glad The Toyz is Growing..... Lets keep it up.....

and to all the NEW Members... WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Adam

I love this site...easy to find stuff and after reading alot of archive threads, it is true hardly any drama or if it is they shut down the thread quick

Thanks for the great site guys :D

Hi all, I'm new here, thanks for the welcome. I'm from Post Falls, Idaho. I have 2 nitro x-cellerators, an associated rc 10 gt2, traxxass slash and an xtm rage. Looking forward to sharing information here, but I'll probably need more than I can give right now :D

Gary

Hi all, I'm new here, thanks for the welcome. I'm from Post Falls, Idaho. I have 2 nitro x-cellerators, an associated rc 10 gt2, traxxass slash and an xtm rage. Looking forward to sharing information here, but I'll probably need more than I can give right now :D

Gary

Welcome to The Toyz forum my friend! Pull up a chair, make yorself at home, and please post some pics :D we are suckers for pics ;)

Enjoy :)

Heath

I got a traxxas slash for my boy this past christmas....i had to buy my own so that i wasnt hogging his. I went with a nitro cen matrix instead and have been watching squirrels videos on youtube and saw this sight. Hopefully i can learn a few things from the members here and have fun with it. Looks like an awesome sight from what ive seen so far and thanks for the welcome :D

Im loving the forum everyone is nice and makes you feel welcome :wub:

Glad you are enjoying the forum :) I will let you all in on a little secret.... SHHHH top secret....

If Squirrel didn't make us all where these MUZZLES we might bite :lol:

Seriously though my friends, We just try to treat people the way we would like to be treated... Its a simple formula ;) and it works! :D

Heath

Glad you are enjoying the forum :) I will let you all in on a little secret.... SHHHH top secret....

If Squirrel didn't make us all where these MUZZLES we might bite :lol:

Seriously though my friends, We just try to treat people the way we would like to be treated... Its a simple formula ;) and it works! :D

Heath

Hi,Like the forum,got my album together but cant start a post.Can someone help?

Thanks, Dave

Hi,Like the forum,got my album together but cant start a post.Can someone help?

Thanks, Dave

Hey Dave!! Welcome to The Toyz! :D

You have to make a "post" on any thread (which you just did!!) Before you can start a topic. You should now be able to post your own thread! ;)

Hey Dave!! Welcome to The Toyz! :D

You have to make a "post" on any thread (which you just did!!) Before you can start a topic. You should now be able to post your own thread! ;)

Ok great,Thanks

Welcome to the forum! Sorry about the stupid one post rule but it drastically reduces spam. I hope that you understand and enjoy the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! Sorry about the stupid one post rule but it drastically reduces spam. I hope that you understand and enjoy the forum :)

Thanks guys.Hey if it works then its a good thing.Just made me think I had missed something.

Dave

all i have to say is thank you thank you thank you this site has been so informative and i feel really welcome here. thanks guys :)