Sign in to follow this  
bs dad

My son made me do this!

Hi, Here I am another new guy, here because my son says I should be. We do a lot of R/C stuff together and not together. Between us we have a Jato, T-Maxx, 2 HPI E-10's, 4-TEC, 3 Axial Scorpions, 2 Slashes with VXL brushless systems, 2 Rustlers with Sidewinder brushless systems, 2 plain Rustlers, 2 HPI Wheely Kings, 2 R/C Snowmobiles, 2 semi/ tractor-trailers with Traxxas TQ3 radio systems so we can turn the lights and 4 ways on or off independently, 4 Duratrax and Tamiya Indy cars, 2 forklifts, a homemade dragster that does nice wheelies, I modified my son's ride on Power wheels pickup to radio control and true 4 wheel drive with 4 motors and Traxxas radio system. I got a Duratrax Mini Quake a few days ago, and a whole lot of other cheap R/C vehicles. I just finished modifying a New Bright CXT International truck into a tow truck with a Traxxas 3 channel radio to control the winch and all Traxxas servos, receiver and ESC. It will lift about 7 pounds straight up and I made a trailer for it that will hold a Slash. I have fun modifying nearly everything we get, sometimes as soon as we get it out of the box.

Welcome to the site bro! Glad to see ya here! Thats one heck of a list of cars ya got there!!

Gues what? that's MY dad!!! most of the vehicles you see 2 of, one is mine... usually, but not always...

Hi, Here I am another new guy, here because my son says I should be. We do a lot of R/C stuff together and not together. Between us we have a Jato, T-Maxx, 2 HPI E-10's, 4-TEC, 3 Axial Scorpions, 2 Slashes with VXL brushless systems, 2 Rustlers with Sidewinder brushless systems, 2 plain Rustlers, 2 HPI Wheely Kings, 2 R/C Snowmobiles, 2 semi/ tractor-trailers with Traxxas TQ3 radio systems so we can turn the lights and 4 ways on or off independently, 4 Duratrax and Tamiya Indy cars, 2 forklifts, a homemade dragster that does nice wheelies, I modified my son's ride on Power wheels pickup to radio control and true 4 wheel drive with 4 motors and Traxxas radio system. I got a Duratrax Mini Quake a few days ago, and a whole lot of other cheap R/C vehicles. I just finished modifying a New Bright CXT International truck into a tow truck with a Traxxas 3 channel radio to control the winch and all Traxxas servos, receiver and ESC. It will lift about 7 pounds straight up and I made a trailer for it that will hold a Slash. I have fun modifying nearly everything we get, sometimes as soon as we get it out of the box.

Hey BS!

Funny name and story. The thing about this site is that you will fit into the age group and we dont have the immature dealings here. If you want to chat about what you love (RC) then your son has helped you to a valuable resource.

Thanks for being here. We appreciate it and we enjoy seeing new faces, input, and points of view.

Take it easy,

S

Hello my friend :)

Your son is a great member and we are glad to have you both as a team!

Looks like you have been through the mill with RC my friend. Make yourself at home and if you need anything at all please dont hesitate to ask ;)

Enjoy our home and remember we are all about the pictures!

Heath

lots and lots of "2" things ;)

BIG COLLEcTION!!!

welcome to the-toyz man!

Hey BS Dad!

Welcome to the Toyz!

I love sharing my hobby with my son, it makes it much easier to buy more stuff...

Kids = Surrogate RC owners... :D

I love sharing my hobby with my son, it makes it much easier to buy more stuff...

other way around for me :lol:

just so you know, he's not on here near as much as I am, although my internet is down right now, so I'm over at the coffee shop with my laptop.....

father son time, awwwww. lol, want to adopt me? lmao!! :lol: welcome to the forum!

lol rcdude you and me share the same pashion. share hobby with dad so he doesnt thinks its a waste of money although its is expensive for a 14 yearold so im just set with 1 rig hpi 21bb