hlpressley

Hello from NC

Hello guys my name is Harold and I am new here. I am not what you call new to RC as I have had many and still have 10 or so however I just got my first 1/18th scale. I have wanted an 18 since I got into the hobby about 5 years ago but just never got one but I ended up picking up a Vendetta ST which I look forward to playing with. Nice site.

Welcome Harold. Sit back, kick off your shoes,grab a cold one and make yourself at home. OH you are at home. :lol::lol: What are the other rides that you have?? Vendetta's seem to be very popular these days. Hmmmm,... Might have to take a look at one soon. I like blue alloy alot. Once again Welcome. L8R,WrenchHead.

Welcome Harold! :lol:

Welcome Harold, all the mini scale rigs are hot right now, enjoy the forums, lots of good stuff out there!

Welcome aboard Harold! MAke yourself at home.... Glad to see you are liking our little home here :lol: So.... 10 R/C's care to elaborate? SHare some pics? Not nice to tease :lol:

If you need anything dont hesitate to ask!

Heath

You have found the right place that's for sure. Welcome here Harold, and enjoy! When you get a chance, we'd love to see some pics of your rides! ;)

Welcome to the site bro!! and cant wait to see your rcs!!

Pics you guys want pics huh? Hope you enjoy! :blink:

Here is just a few...

My favorite the Slash

DSC01757.jpg

The brushless CRT.5

newbody001.jpg

crt4sale004.jpg

The Crawlers

7_27_08comppics-161.jpg

7_27_08comppics-162-1.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

CR-01FJ40.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0150-1.jpg

Jeep05.jpg

Jeep.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

The Losi LM

IMG_0993.jpg

The T4

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

The B44

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

I don't have any current pics of the following

Traxxas E-Revo

Traxxas VXL Bandit

Traxxas XL-5 Rustler

3 Traxxas XL-5 Stampede's (for my three son's)

I will add a few pics of the Detta later when I recieve it. I have sold or traded some of the above but I still have several of them.

WOW!!!! That is quite the stable of goodies you got there. Man I am so wanting someplace like that to crawl. I love the mini trail markers in the pics. Welcome and it seems I may be picking your brain for info. I am new to Crawling and have been modding a AX-10 to the 10th Degree. Nice rigs . L8R,Wrench.

Hell of a stable!! Sweet conversion ;) I paticularly like the grey camo body :) that is SICK!!! Nice to have you posting....

Heath

What part of NC are you in. In Asheville (It's in the top 10 cities to visit in the world!!!)

What part of NC are you in. In Asheville (It's in the top 10 cities to visit in the world!!!)

Thanks for the compliments guys. I live right outside of Charlotte. Asheville is in deed a nice place.

Very nice collection! :lol: