Sign in to follow this  
r38007

A new kid

Hey all,

I found out about this site from some of the youtube vids out there(quite a bit of help!) So I thought I would join up!

Well here's some info about me

My name is Andrew(ReBooT works too!) and I am in the Eugene,Or area.I'm 22 and been into Rc as long as I can remember but two years ago I got my first "Real" Rc truck (Savage X) I have learned a lot but still see myself as a noob since I have only been in Rc for about 2 years. Since I work as in the IT field that allows me to learn more and more about RC.

As of now I have the Sav X, Wheely king that was a crawler but converted back as I could not get into "slow mode" (I like speed toooo much) an Hpi Sprint 2 that I dont run atm as I dont have a flat area to run it. And my last one is my RC10 T4 which I am about to switch over to Lipo(It has an 8.5 Bl Novak in it)

So that's a bit about me,I am a pretty helpful guy so if I can help someone I will do what I can.

Looking forward to being a part of this group!

-Andrew

Welcome aboard! come on in and relax ;) Just thought i'd say you dont sound like much of a nube to me..... But then again if you show me a nitro or a crawler and i will just sit there with a big stupid look on my face :D Anyways.... sorry got off track there :) You found a great forum with alot of information to share! enjoy

Heath

Welome to the site bro!!!!! Good to see ya here!!

<--------------------- Oregonian as well

woo hoo another Oregon guy we are stacking up. don't think that we have quite caught the WA guys yet but we are trying. Glad you found your way here. so do you race? there is a huge race in Aug in Canby Oregon Pro Series finals, that should be a great gathering and gives everyone a way to get out and have some fun in a controlled environment. anyway again welcome and hope to see ya around.

Thanks guys! Glad to be adding to the Oregon side!

No I don't race,I pretty much bash but I have wanted to race but I am pretty bad at getting myself out there and trying it(I also want to auto X my 1:1 car but feel too much of a noob to try out lol)

I should try and make it to the track with at lease my Rc10 T4 never know till I try.

Welcome Andrew,this is the friendliest forum around dude,enjoy the stay... :lol:

Welcome and enjoy yourself ~when ya get the chance post up some picts....mmmmmmm we like picts..lol :P:lol: :lol:

Pics huh...I can do that!

Savage X

http://www.putfile.com/album/31186

Granted is a lot more beat up now...the body just falls off now and I am buying some new stuff since I broke some things

Ok here is the RC10 T4 (built and my first ever paint job!) I really love this truck and its a blast at the coast!

Ok putfile is acting up again....I need to move this all the my photobucket account...

so here's all the pics

http://www.putfile.com/album/182036

And the Wheely King when it was a crawler...not my thing so I turned it back to stock..crawler had Losi Rock Claws and stock motor but just not my thing so I did not buy better stuff...links and all I made. I did have a servo on the front axial but don't have many pics of this truck

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Very nice! Welcome! :D