Sign in to follow this  
azwag

I'm new

to RC and the toyz forums! (made a few posts before i noticed this section)

I have a stock mini inferno ST .09, got it a few months ago, and it has turned me into an addict.

Got a MI buggy in the mail which should be here tomorrow, this car is going to be slowly built up into a brushless basher.

sooooo yeah, I don't what else to say, I'm Canadian, and I love rc! :)

az

Welcome Azwag!! Good to have ya!!

Your gonna love your new addiction and rc fun zone you found here.

Hey welcome here - it's great to have another Canadian in the mix. You've found the right place that's for sure! Hope you make yourself at home, and when you get a chance post some pics of your rigs. I love the ST09 and would like to hear all about your ups and downs with it!

thanks for all the welcomes! i have a couple pics somewhere from a weekend jam session a few weeks back, had 5 brand new RTR .09's going at one time.

I'm sure i'll be asking lots of noob questions in the days to come.

thanks again!

az

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_07021.jpg

ohnoudont.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

nothing special, couldn't find any pics of all 5 together. but it was fun no less.

This is my first nitro so I don't have anything to compare it to heh, but it seems to have gobs of power I don't know what to do with.

This is my first nitro so I don't have anything to compare it to heh, but it seems to have gobs of power I don't know what to do with.

haha gobs of power is a good thing :lol:

to RC and the toyz forums! (made a few posts before i noticed this section)

I have a stock mini inferno ST .09, got it a few months ago, and it has turned me into an addict.

Got a MI buggy in the mail which should be here tomorrow, this car is going to be slowly built up into a brushless basher.

sooooo yeah, I don't what else to say, I'm Canadian, and I love rc! :lol:

az

Welcome aboard my friend!! ;) Glad to see you posting and even happier to see you found our weekness :) lots and lots of pictures! I love the racing stripes and color theme! Car looks great

Heath

Hey azwag dont worry no questions you ask will be considered "noob" questions :lol: Everyone has to learn somewhere and everybody in the forums is always happy to give advise ;)

Great pictures there i especially love the 2nd one :)