Sign in to follow this  
Jeffman3

Guess my first post should've been here...

So, uh, hey? I don't really know what to post in these greeting-post-topic things, but... um, hailing from here in the boonies, etc.

Hey bro!! welcome to the site!! wut rcs do ya have??

So, uh, hey? I don't really know what to post in these greeting-post-topic things, but... um, hailing from here in the boonies, etc.

Hello my friend! Glad to see you making yourself at home and saying hello :)

You might as well start with the thing that binds us all...... R/C ;) or you could always tell us how you ended up here..... what you do for a living and where you hail from..... or how i like to ramble senclessly and often it sounds like chinese...... :lol::lol::lol: so how about those r/c's ?

Heath

What r/cs? Oh, man... An old, battered Hyper 7 that I'm working on making race-worthy again, an RC18B, an entire fleet of those old Radioshack Xmods (what got me started, really!) and a couple Micro-Ts.

Which boonies? Northwestern New Mexico, right on top of a mountain.

Rest of it is all a really long, boring story. Wouldn't want to bother you all with that, and I'm tired enough it'd come out as more of a typed mumble and some weird lines.

Hey Buddy ive also got a hyper 7 is yours stock? Pro? .28? .21? lol

Do you have any tracks near you or even a wiked bashing site we at the toyz all love videos and pics so :lol: could you get us some pleeeassee i want to see your hyper :lol:

Mostly stock, I guess. It's running on an old, soon-to-seize Hyper .21 5-port Turbo, which I can't find anywhere. 8-port turbos, sure, but no other turbo models. Weird, eh? From the hobby shop, I think it was supposed to be a TQ sport, but I'm not entirely sure.

No nearby tracks or bike trails, unfortunately, but we do have a few out-of-the-way quad trails (don't ask, longer story) and a big, open football field.

Pics are a nuisance, but I'll see what I can do.

sdrawkcab gnihtyreve od ot ekil I tuB! TOO!

Welcome to the forums...New Mexico huh...we got members from every end of the country and around the globe...but we still got plenty of room to fit everyone in....Enjoy!

Dog