Sign in to follow this  
ozmo

Hello to all from Australia!

Hi all,

I am from Australia and own a fairly well modded up vxl brushless Stampede,running 9 cell Max Amps Nimh batteries.I have owned around 8 or so nitro trucks,being Nitro Stampede(.15 trx pro/changed to 2.5r motor,Nitro Rustler 2.5,Jato 2.5r.But sold them all when the vxl came out a few months back.

Being in Australia there are not too many around.I love the simplicity of electric,not much wrentching,tuning and after run procedures :lol:

My Stampede to date has rpm parts nearly all over being a-arms front and back,rpm bumper,axle carriers,castorblocks.Aluminium shock caps on stock shocks,vxl esc fan,aluminium wheel hexes,5 fin integy motor heatsink,mdf wheeliebar,custom rear bashplate(for bashing).

I recently ordered some more hop ups being steel diff yolks,masher2k's tyres,rpm bully rims,H1 hummer body(for stampede not tmaxx)So I hope they dont take too long to arrive from the U.S.A.

Anyway I guess I wll catch you all sometime on the forum :D

Cheers to all from Australia.

ozmo

Hey Ozmo!

Welcome to the forum! Its good to have you here! :lol:

Hi Jughead,

I am new to computers lol at the age of 38! So I am unable to upload pictures,until I figure it out.As for my VXL Pede being a monster,It is a bit of a hand full sometimes:)but great fun!It will be even better when I upgrade to 11.1v lipo,then the fun begins.At the moment my pede is still geared stock 19/86(running 9cell),and I think it is easy close to 45mph,so with 11.1v lipo and gearing change,who knows.I have seen the fastest Vxl Pede clocked at 81.4mph on youtube.But at that speed expect lots of breakages.lol.Thanks for the friendly welcome.

I forgot to mention I ordered a new radio system a Spektrum dsx2.0 fm:),so that should rock up next week, fingers crossed.As the stock radio is glitching and playing up:(

Welcome ozmo!

Greetings from Canada!

I also have a 'Pede. They are wicked rigs! I've got some killer goodies! Check it out HERE!

Welcome to TheToyz Ozmo! This place is top notch , as you will find out soon enough. There's a whack of fantastic people, and helpful goodies here. Sit back and enjoy!

hey maaaate !! im from QLD in Cairns you know up the top in the middle of nowhere where there is no off road track

just droped in to say hi don't you just hate big brother and the milky bar kid ( pm Rudd )

David

Welcome Ozmo, good to have ya here!!