Sign in to follow this  
sk8r

Wuts goin on??

Hey guys its sk8r. ive been into rcs for maybe 3 years so im sumwut new. im 15 and own 3 rcs. i have 2 losi micro ts and a team associated T4. i love evry1 of them!!! but i gonna be buying a slash soon and of course off of this awsome site!!!! My current project is making one of my micro ts into a micro slash. i shortened the arms enough to where they will b under the body and im gonna be using the micro t baja body cuz its the closest slash looking body i cud find for the micro ts. its almost done but i still need to order the body and make a few small adjustments.

sk8r :D

Hey guys its sk8r. ive been into rcs for maybe 3 years so im sumwut new. im 15 and own 3 rcs. i have 2 losi micro ts and a team associated T4. i love evry1 of them!!! but i gonna be buying a slash soon and of course off of this awsome site!!!! My current project is making one of my micro ts into a micro slash. i shortened the arms enough to where they will b under the body and im gonna be using the micro t baja body cuz its the closest slash looking body i cud find for the micro ts. its almost done but i still need to order the body and make a few small adjustments.

sk8r :D

Hello my friend!! good to see you made it over :) another familiar face is always good! you will find alot of knowledge and cool things here obviously i mean besides myself :D

Heath

Lol. good to see u 2. btw how are you doin on the performance parts you talked about a wile ago??

Yo Sk8r!

I see you know Heath! Any friend of his is a friend of mine!

Welcome to the forum and if you have any questions please let me know! Its always good to see new faces around here! :D

Thanx bro!! and i will!! and ya i know him from a few othr sites ive been on.

Very sweet! He is a cool guy! :D

Lol. good to see u 2. btw how are you doin on the performance parts you talked about a wile ago??

your on my list my friend so you may be recieving some email in the coming months... :D who know maybe i may leak a few 3d models soon :D... you will have a good time here, MTM and TY are always popping in too... :)

Heath

Awsome!!!!!!! i cant wait!!! and btw thanx for the warm welcome guys!!! im lovin this site already!!!!

Welcome Sk8r glad to have you on the forums. the name kinda takes me back to child hood and playing sk8-or-die man I feel old now, anyway glad to have ya and hope to see you around the boards.

Lol wel thanx for the welcome bro!!!! :D

Welcome to finest RC forum known to the WWW. Kick back and chill. Got any pics of your rigs. Were survive on pics here,LOL J/K Once again welcome. Heath's peeps are our peeps. L8R,WrenchHead.

Welcome to the Toyz Sk8r!! I have a T4 in my stable as well...I love it , it's a very solid truck. got any pics of yours? :)

Welocme here! Heath is a very smart guy to know, so you've got a great head start. Enjoy yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around.

Heath is a great guy!!! and ill try to get sum pics up soon!! Thanx again guys!!

Yet anothr familiar face!!!! Good to see ya here bro!!!!

Ey sk8r! Welcome! T4's ROCK! rockbanana.gif (and so do B4's icon_headbang.gif)

Lol!!! Ya they do!!! i luv mine!!!!

your on my list my friend so you may be recieving some email in the coming months... :D who know maybe i may leak a few 3d models soon :lol:... you will have a good time here, MTM and TY are always popping in too... :D

Heath

:D you sk8r :P

Thanx! and neithr can i lol!! :D

wut do u mean?