Hello, I am new to this hobby and this forum. My brother in law recently acquired two traxxas jatos, he decide to give me one to have someone to enjoy the hobby with. I love it. It's a jato 2.5 seems to be an older one. After watching squirrels videos on youtube I was able to get it running the best I can. This thing is a blast. Look forward to hearing from y'all and learning more about this awesome world that I have stumbled into.

Welcome here Oldnmbr7 and welcome to the hobby! This is a great place to field any questions you may have and show off your rig to if you like. We love pictures :) Great bunch of guys here that enjoy helping.

Welcome to the forum bud.

Please make yourself at home.

Any questions or comments please feel free to chime in.

Hello, I am new to this hobby and this forum. My brother in law recently acquired two traxxas jatos, he decide to give me one to have someone to enjoy the hobby with. I love it. It's a jato 2.5 seems to be an older one. After watching squirrels videos on youtube I was able to get it running the best I can. This thing is a blast. Look forward to hearing from y'all and learning more about this awesome world that I have stumbled into.

Welcome to the Forums. There are alot of great guys here with a ton of information. I myself had the same style of Jato when they first came out. Gearing in them they can be fun rigs to get into the hobby with. I would deffinatly suggest looking at the 17 mm wheel conversion on it, opens up so much more tire selection to you for all your on and off road needs. As well you may want to look into a good alum front upper on it as that always seemed to be the one downfall of those rides tending to break eaisly. Have fun with it man and welcome to the hobby.

This is the jato.

:/ picture was too big.

Make a photobucket account.

www.photobucket.com

It's free!

Upload your pic to it, then copy and paste the IMG code it will give you to your post and it will pop up :D