fadeyt

New To The Forum

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys new to the forum. Just got back into the hobby haven't been into it since I was a kid. Figured it would be a good start in spending time with my dad. So as start we have a traxxas 2wd stampede that i bought 5 years ago and don't like so I gave it my dad when they moved to new Hampshire. Last month I bought myself and him 1/16 e revos(my Merv already blew up the ESC on a day under 20 degrees go figure will be looking for a esc). Its a decent car I like it but I dont. Next month I will be buying a hpi savage xs flux and a traxxas 1/16 rally roller that I am going to build in to a rally drifter. Sorry for the long post thanks for the forum everyone look forward to reading the builds.

Welcome to the forum.

Traxxas 1/16 vehicles are sweet. Too bad about the ESC, I've broken my share of parts in the winter, but luckily not my ESC.

Feel free to post pics of your kits, and new rides when you get them.

You live in New Hampshire? Definitely one of my favorite states to visit.

Welcome to the forum bud, we look forward to seeing your posts and what you do with your rollers and so on.

Any questions please feel free and post them.

Also try and warranty that ESC with Traxxas

We already took apart the ESC to keep the wires so the warranty will be no good also its a 2 great old truck I bought off ebay. I bought my dad a new one and me a used one go figure lol.

And I'm not liking nh I was from cape cod which I guess its better I'm in the mountains so there is less people but also less to do. There's always room for adventure though. And I will absolutely post builds as I go. I'm jumping in head first and spending money as I get it haha. I'd rather spend on the rc stuff though it last longer than any other hobby I've been into. Thanks again guys

Cape Cod is nice too.

I'm originally from Fall River, MA, myself.

Small world haha. Cape cod was nice its pretty disgusting now. Too many drugs that is the plus to being high up in the mountains if there's anything going on I don't hear it and I like it that way. Acer I love your builds man I've seen quite a few keep up the awesome cars

Thanks.

Fall River is quite bad too. That's why I moved to Minnesota.

More room to play with my toys too.

Welcome! Sounds like a great crawler/scaler paradise up in the mountains.

It does seem like it in some spots I haven't ventured out of my trailer park other than work and the store. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to scope the area out and find potential spots.