EngineRev077

Hello I'm New

Hello I am new here I have been playing with Rc things since I was little kid my uncle got me into it :Dwell a few years ago I got my self a Condor Nitro buggy by ACME and I am looking for a new one for my birthday :) could anyone give me some idea's?

cmnyj28    17

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure our Nitro guys will have some great ideas for you..

JayzRC    11

Welcome!

Do you have a local hobby shop near to you? If you do, I would go down and see what they carry, so if something breaks you can get parts easily. Maybe have a look around and see what grabs your attention and is in your budget, then do some research, or come back with a list of ones you like. People here have lots of experience with different models and manufacturers, so we might be able to give you some insight into the ones you are interested in.

If you give us some information, such as price range, terrain you will be driving on, etc, we could make some suggestions of ones to look at.

91300zx    0

Welcome!

Do you have a local hobby shop near to you? If you do, I would go down and see what they carry, so if something breaks you can get parts easily. Maybe have a look around and see what grabs your attention and is in your budget, then do some research, or come back with a list of ones you like. People here have lots of experience with different models and manufacturers, so we might be able to give you some insight into the ones you are interested in.

If you give us some information, such as price range, terrain you will be driving on, etc, we could make some suggestions of ones to look at.

Well said ^^

Mothra35    1

Welcome to The Toyz! Feel free to ask away, plenty of us here, were bound to get the answer right one way or another :lol:

JayzRC    11

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to your questions! Lots of good heads around here to help out ;)

cmnyj28    17

Im new here as well. Hoping to get some much needed answers here.

Welcome to the forums bud, ask away and we will do our best to help anyway we can.