Solico

Just Rolling In From Florida

Hey forum, i was brought here after watching a good majority of Squirrel's videos, i decided joining the community where the guy is teaching me is from would best suit my interests and would help me improve my experiences!

Anyways, I watched my brother race Cars and stuff when i was a wee boy, now i decided to indulge in the world myself. I have a rustler that i ran a couple times in the front yard, left unatended for over 3 years :(

I was given a brand new Revo last year by a friend's dad also.

I hope to one day learn all the lingo and talk of rc and learn to enjoy the hobby as much as possible.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the forum bud..

Hope you enjoy it here, please feel free to post any and all questions you may have so we can help out.

You'll be hooked in no time.

Welcome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you will love it here. Great group of people.

Yea thanks guys! I'm hoping to get my rustler into good condition, it'll most likely be my test dummy car while i learn to "Rc". I wanna learn as much as possible before i go out and purchase my On-road :D

That way ill have a Revo for a monster truck/tank, a racing buggy and a racing On-road. Although i probably wont do much racing for a while :)

Sounds like you have it mapped out! Welcome here Solico. Please make yourself at home.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Anyone from around South Florida? That can point me to a good Track and Shop ( I have one i've gone to before just want to check others out )