Sign in to follow this  
mezzio

Hello From Wi

Hey all, This forum came recommended to me from some people on another forum I visit sometimes. I guess you could say I just got back in to the RC hobby, but I think that would be a lie since all the other RC's I've ever owned have just been toy grade. I recently picked up a Slash 4x4 and have started wondering why I didn't do this sooner. Been having a blast with the thing. Unfortunately I'm a pretty horrid driver so I've replaced quite a few parts already, but the truck has been pretty good to me so far, lol. I'm already planning my next RC purchase, probably gonna go with a nitro monster truck or rock crawler of some type, just have to figure out what I want.

Glad to be here, hopefully this forum isn't as ridiculous as the Traxxas forums and their bad language filter and warning system, if it wasn't for that (and the horribly set up visuals all around - you'd think a company like Traxxas would have enough money to set up something decent), I don't think I'd be here, lol. I'll post some pictures up if I can find an existing gallery around here somewhere :)

lol can't say that I have been there

I am in Racine which is the toilet of this whole state

I beg to differ, evansville is much worse :P

Ok, maybe not, ravine does have some nasty areas, lol. I have friends and family in the Milwaukee/ Racine area and go out there quite often. Is there any good spots to run there? We have a baseball diamond, and a skate park, lol.

Sent from my Google powered personal data extraction device.

Hey! Madison here, just got a nitro lastnight in trade, bin atleast a decade since I had any RC, toy or hobby grade aside from a couple xmods. Picked up a Jato 2.5 for a couple gerber military knives. Good to see some people in the area here, Im new to the forum and would love to meet some people from the area.

Hey man, i'm in Kenosha, just getting into RC, got a Savage XS on the way... Looking for my first hop up... Prolly suspension related, then servo, turnbluckles... yadi yadi ya...

lol can't say that I have been there

I am in Racine which is the toilet of this whole state