digihax

Hello, I'm New.

Hello guyz, just wanted to stop in and say hello and hope that there is alot I can learn from here.

Hello guyz, just wanted to stop in and say hello and hope that there is alot I can learn from here.

Welcome to the toyz.. whenever you have a question post it up..

Welcome to the forums digihax. What's your RC history or are you just getting into it? Post up any questions you have and share your experiences if you like! Make yourself at home.

Hello guys im new here also. FNG :D Anyway im from Tulsa, Ok. Im just getting back into RC after a 11 year break. My ex wife hated it lol. Anyway like i said EX !! lol I used to race carpet track & worked at a local hobby shop called Wing N Things the track was right behind the shop so it was pretty cool. I bought a AE RC10 black chassis with the stealth trans in 97, & converted it to a sprint car to run oval on another local clay track. Fun Fun Fun, well ive missed the crap out of racing to tell the truth.

We use to run 12th scale pan cars & had a 1/10 scale tourning car class & even a rookie tamyia class too. But about two weeks ago i went into a hobbie shop that is actually still around from back then that we ran touring nitro & elec. in the parking lot. But when i went inside i saw the sc10's & slash's & then i saw it the mini 8 & it reminded me of how much i loved my XX4 graphite editon & thought with the new design & tech ie brushless & lipo & was also reminded of what Koolaid would say, O YEAH!!

Seriously it's been a blast. Have lipo's in route & the Thunder AC6. :D But been watching squirls vids & really enjoy them, & apprectiate the guys that are putting all the effort into making this little buggy even better! So a big thanks to you all. Can wait to get me hands on some rims & top plate/gear cover (nice) street hawgs will be cool, always liked those ones that look like good year gator backs ^^

Hello guys im new here also. FNG :D Anyway im from Tulsa, Ok. Im just getting back into RC after a 11 year break. My ex wife hated it lol. Anyway like i said EX !! lol I used to race carpet track & worked at a local hobby shop called Wing N Things the track was right behind the shop so it was pretty cool. I bought a AE RC10 black chassis with the stealth trans in 97, & converted it to a sprint car to run oval on another local clay track. Fun Fun Fun, well ive missed the crap out of racing to tell the truth.

We use to run 12th scale pan cars & had a 1/10 scale tourning car class & even a rookie tamyia class too. But about two weeks ago i went into a hobbie shop that is actually still around from back then that we ran touring nitro & elec. in the parking lot. But when i went inside i saw the sc10's & slash's & then i saw it the mini 8 & it reminded me of how much i loved my XX4 graphite editon & thought with the new design & tech ie brushless & lipo & was also reminded of what Koolaid would say, O YEAH!!

Seriously it's been a blast. Have lipo's in route & the Thunder AC6. :D But been watching squirls vids & really enjoy them, & apprectiate the guys that are putting all the effort into making this little buggy even better! So a big thanks to you all. Can wait to get me hands on some rims & top plate/gear cover (nice) street hawgs will be cool, always liked those ones that look like good year gator backs ^^

Heeeey another Oklahomie. LOL I go to college up by tulsa. I go back in January for 8 weeks. It's in Okmulgee. If I bring my stuff and my roommate up there brings his, we should all run somewhere

Welcome RoadRage. Make your self at home! Lots of good people and good info here

Hi every body I'm Jose new here from Cleveland Ohio new to the nitro rc hobby I'm 18 years old found out about the site when searching for rc sponsors for my exceedrc madfire 1:8 level .28 engine off road racing edition buggy so I decided to join the site learn about the hobby and gain experience

Welcome here Jose! Make yourself at home, look around and ask any questions you might have. Lots of great info and people here to help out.

Welcome to the forums. There is a lot of good info buried in these forums as well as the videos that squirrel puts out. The active members are also very knowledgable and won't steer you wring.