swizzy

Returning After Many Years

Hey Forums,

I'm re-entering the hobby after a long time off. I used to do some carpet racing about 10 years ago. I was stationed in germany and got into carpet racing. I built a Tamiya TA03F 1/10 electric touring car with a EVO VI body. I had a blast but being in the military it was hard to keep up with deployments and such. I've been watching Squirrel's videos on youtube and listening to Cooking with Nitro and it inspired me to get back into the Hobby. Plus having a wife that supports it helps as well. I started back up around this time last year. I dusted off the TA03F and then bought an Exceed Madwarrior to get introduced into nitro. Believe it or not, I actually like this Truggy. Since I've Bought a Jato 3.3, Traxxas T-MAxx classic and I got a Losi 1/18 Mini-T for my 5 year old. We've been having alot of fun, and its been a challenge learning Nitro's especially the Tuning. Hope to get to know alot of you on these forums and keep up all the great advise.

P.S. Im in the Philadelphia area and looking for a hobby shop and track to call home

Welcome back to R/C :D , looks like your back in full bore!

Welcome to the forum and back into RC, thanks for your service and keeping us safe..