Sign in to follow this  
Kerwie

Gday From Australia

RC here in OZ is not as big as it is in the USA of course but there is a dedicated fan base and growing.......We just need cheaper parts lol

Welcome to the neighborhood Kerwie! Looking forward to getting to know you. Be sure to check out all the different sections of the forum... there's something for just everybody here. ;)

What territory you from in OZ? from just looking at pics of Australian terrain there's gotta be some sweet spot to do about any RC'n.

Welcome to the forums!

South East Melbourne Here

Into Electric Off road mainly but looking at getting a HPI 5b ss in a few months

Also love TRAXXAS vehicles and the new arrma trucks look hot

I currently have a 2wd Slash 1/10 scale and a 4wd 1/16 scale Slash

I love the small scale trucks from LOSI but i just wanna build up my garage with all the vehicles i can afford

i also see HPI is coming out with some new 2 stroke powered vehicles this year......cant wait to see them.....

South East Melbourne Here <br />Into Electric Off road mainly but looking at getting a HPI 5b ss in a few months<br />Also love TRAXXAS vehicles and the new arrma trucks look hot<br />I currently have a 2wd Slash 1/10 scale and a 4wd 1/16 scale Slash <br />I love the small scale trucks from LOSI but i just wanna build up my garage with all the vehicles i can afford<br /><br />i also see HPI is coming out with some new 2 stroke powered vehicles this year......cant wait to see them.....

Do by chance race at knox?

No i dont race but i wouldnt mind one day getting into it

i didnt know there was a track in Knox

where abouts is it located?