Sign in to follow this  
skyrider

New To The Forum

Hey, I'm new to this forum but have been on rctech for a bit. I use to have xmods and mini-zs, lost interest in the hobby but recently got back in the mini scene.

I bought a few RC18s, got a merv and and hoping to get a mini 8ight (once I get the rc18s sold). Rc18s are really cool but just a tad small for what I want.

I also have a small problem, which is why I came to the forum in the first place, but I may spend more time here seeing as to how the mini scene here is a bit more lively. I ordered a tenbol mount for my merv and I never got it (from the toyz) and was wondering if anyone knows how to deal with this? The toyz has been good to me so far as they always have what I'm looking for (mini parts).

Anyways, I hope to learn a lot on this forum, thanks!

Welcome to the Forum! :D

If you are having issues with your order, contact RJ at rj@thetoyz.com . Or get in touch with Squirrel, he runs the forum

Yea I emailed them and they replied saying tracking says that it arrived. Kind of sucks cause I've checked my mailbox everyday and neighbors have not seen anything. I'm going to see how this all works out though, still emailing them about it.

He all I'm new to the forum and got back into the rc world I have a rc18t, 2wd slash, and a hpi sprint in the works...at the time I'm cleaning and going through the 18t and had a question on what's the best way the clean the bearing from dirt and such

It seems the toyz stopped responding to my emails? Has anyone had this problem? I paid 30 bucks for the mount and it is just a total lost and my merv is sitting with no motor.

Maybe USPS delivered it to the wrong house or someone jacked it off your doorstep? If it's delivered in tracking then someone somewhere has it because it's no longer in the mail system. Have you tried calling the post office and asking if they have any packages held there for you? Can hurt to give it a shot.

Welcome to the forum though, pull up a chair and enjoy your stay :)

I've asked my neighbors so don't think that is the issue. Our mail area is also inside a gate so I would have seen a package. I'll probably go ask USPS today as I have to ship a package as well.

Is the toyz not willing to do anything to help though? Generally when I buy airsoft stuff, the stores will back up their shipment.