Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MTZ_RACING

Back To Rc From A 2 Year Hiatus!

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Like the title says i have been gone about 2 years from the Hobby and looking to get back into it with a fresh start. I'm really excited because I don't currently own a whip yet and looking forward to diving in what seems to be the biggest selection ever for RC's. A little bit about me....My name is Louie I'm 26 from a small growing town/city in southern California El Centro to be exact. It's stuck between San Diego and Yuma Arizona. The good thing is that there are tons of spots to bash being a desert valley. Previously i was in the hobby for about 2 1/2 years and loved it. Looking forward to all the help I'm going to receive as well as contribute to anyone. Don't be shy and ask that's the best way to learn! Hope to get to know several of you and who knows i just might meet someone near me to go racing and or bashing with.

Wellcome to thetoyz MTZ_RACING :) you'll find tons of cool and laid back people here that are willin to talk an help eachother. So kick back and enjoy the fourms...

Dude.. where do you live?!?!?!

HAHAHA I'm in El Centro too man! Me and my buddy bash our rigs at Bucklin Park all the time. Wow, it's a small world.

-Corrupt

welcome back to RC :)

Dude.. where do you live?!?!?!<br /><br />HAHAHA I'm in El Centro too man! Me and my buddy bash our rigs at Bucklin Park all the time. Wow, it's a small world.<br /><br />-Corrupt

Lol that's what I'm talking about bro. I live in those apartments on main and labrucherie. I used to bash right there at Mt. Booboo right off the off ramp heading towards the mall. Pm me your info dude let's get together illl be getting a rig within the week.

Sick haha not too far from me.

-Corrupt