_scooby_

New To The Site

14 posts in this topic

hey everyone i'm new here. i'm from new orleans louisiana, now living in brandon mississippi (right by jackson). i came across this forum while researching the slash 4x4 ultimate. i'm fairly new to the rc world. been in it for about 6 months now. i have three vehicles now. my first being a savage flux, my second a rustler vxl, and my third a nitro rustler. i like them all, although i'm more partial to my rustler vxl, its much more fun to play with around the house. there is an indoor track here called Flowood R/C Indoor Park (FRC). well i don't know what else to say. if anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask.

tyvm

Welcome to the forum. now that you are a member. doors will open, money will fall from the heavens, everyone will know your name, people will want pictures and autographs of you. :lol: rotflmbo... not really but if your looking for friendly people, great advice and just an all around great forum this is it. :D Welcome ....... and don't forget to look up toyz.com on face book.

lol wouldnt that all be nice. thanks for the welcomes. yeah i have "liked" the facebook page on both of my accounts.

aaaaahhh WHY? why did you move away? it's hard to find people here (in jefferson, la) to bash with

Anyway welcome to the forum!

sSig_welcome4.gif

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? :P Welcome.

-Corrupt

aaaaahhh WHY? why did you move away? it's hard to find people here (in jefferson, la) to bash with

Anyway welcome to the forum!

well i left after katrina. went to TN. came back to metairie for 2 years. moved back to TN then was going to move back to metairie but i didnt really want too. soooo we settle for here in brandon ms. its only 3 hours away from home and a lot less populated. no traffic compared to metairie/kenner/new orleans. plus i got an awesome deal on a house compared to the ones i was looking at in metairie. i have a friend down there i'm trying to get into the hobby. but he doesnt know anyone down there into it. if i can get him into it (he loves it, just has to get over the cost considering he would have to get 3 more soon after his first one because his three boys are ganna want one lol) you two will have to hook up. having someone closer would help him learn more too.

thank you all for the welcomes !!!!

well i left after katrina. went to TN. came back to metairie for 2 years. moved back to TN then was going to move back to metairie but i didnt really want too. soooo we settle for here in brandon ms. its only 3 hours away from home and a lot less populated. no traffic compared to metairie/kenner/new orleans. plus i got an awesome deal on a house compared to the ones i was looking at in metairie. i have a friend down there i'm trying to get into the hobby. but he doesnt know anyone down there into it. if i can get him into it (he loves it, just has to get over the cost considering he would have to get 3 more soon after his first one because his three boys are ganna want one lol) you two will have to hook up. having someone closer would help him learn more too.

yeah Katrina sucked a hairy one, and messed a lot of peoples lives up. But the past is past

If your friend gets a rc have him join up on here and well see what happens.

yeah Katrina sucked a hairy one, and messed a lot of peoples lives up. But the past is past

If your friend gets a rc have him join up on here and well see what happens.

yeah it did. i didnt have it too bad. just apartment prices sky rocketed.

yeah i'll definitly have him do that.