Sign in to follow this  
Yakanies

Noobie in the mist

Hello every one im new to this site and would like to introduce myself. My name is Paul but you call me Tumey thats my last name and most of all my friends call me by my last night it don't matter. I've been a RC junkie seince the 90s and here i am today ^_^ so far i only have 1 actually trcuk that works and moves thats my electric non brushless traxxas rustler im not an expert on nitro so please dont ask me for advice im being honest but i do know electric so ask me anything... i use to have 10 RC10s the original onesand a few sprink cars from the 80s and some 100 mph super speed way cars they wern't mine they use to be my dads he quit racing after he was qualfing coming out of the traps doing 103 when he got a gitching from some where and his car made a hard. Right turn and shut stright up into the air. Shatering everything after landing the car was 1005 useless. nother was salvgeable on so he through it all way and after that he gave it all to me and called it quits. and here i am today continuing what he got me into thanks dad LOL.....whats else >.< well im 21 i gots a job and i have to help out my parents because they have no money both retired and on disability and so is my granpa WWII Vet as of right now im bored typing this an im smiling and thinkinh what elese to type....I'm trying post pictures of my ride on here but for some reason it wont let me owell dont really matter to me really... BUT ANYWAYS!!! blah blah balh BLAH

if anyone wants chat or what ever please don't hesatate im a laid back and chilled person and hope yall dont mind my spelling

WELL HAPPY READINS ^.^ LOL

i know i misspelled a few things so dont rub it in lol

Very nice to meet you Paul.

Sorry to here about your family and I hope everything works out for you.

Check this out

http://thetoyz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2507

thanks and it's fine we're making it pretty well so i have cash to play with ^.^ im gonna do 1 thing at a time so i have money for bills and such and im pretty hapy with my traxxas so for now i only have 1 real RC that runs and thats all i need for now but thansks for posting on my thread ^.^

Sup dude! Welcome!

-Corrupt

What up!! and thanks for the wellcoming ^.^

sweet thanks ima post pictures of my ride and stuff o a new thread