myslo50

another new guy

hello to everyone. i am new to the rc world, only like 4 months in. and to tell you its pretty interesting and lipo is amazing. stumbled across a rc track where i live and they have annual points races and one of my local hobby stores hosts run what you brung beginner races, havent done it yet.

4 months ago i got a bug up my ass and wanted a rc car. so i found one a old rc 10t on craigslist and bought it, but it wasnt enough. so i went to the hobby store and bought a stampede with the xl-5 12t. my wife liked it so much that i went and bought another stampede. then i was in the larket to buy a slash. found one on craigslist a 2wd with the velenion. bought a lipo for it and wow it spent more time on the roof than on all 4 wheels. then i sold everything and bought a slash 4x4 and 2 lipo packs and absolutely love it. and i just bought my wife a e maxx 3905 off ebay and just installed a titan 775 and i am waiting for my pinions to come in the mail. and i am also in the process of converting a t maxx to an e maxx. all i need for that is a motor and esc.

needless to say this rc stuff is addicting. now i got my wife hooked on it too. and my daughter which is 2 1/2 likes going to the track with her little hummer, but unfortunately the little pos hummer wont go over any jumps, co i am looking for a 1/16 scale car for her.

i am still having trouble editing my profile/sig. it wont let me do anything. i would like to get pics up here soon once i figure it out

i am still having trouble editing my profile/sig. it wont let me do anything. i would like to get pics up here soon once i figure it out

Welcome to the forum and we are glad that you are here! :)

To update the signature, avatar, etc click on "my controls" at the top and you should see the sub menus there. Also, check out the forum FAQ section at the top as it will help with that and also how to post pictures on the site :)

Welcome to the forum! You will like it here. The guys are great and always willing to help each other out. :D

welcome to the forum! hope you have an awsome time here!