Mike.Heineken

Hello From Puerto Rico !!

well ive been here a couple of days or so ... ive had a couple of problems with my new jato 3.3 and ppl has helped me alot ... its a good forum i love it ... been reading watching videos and learned a couple of stuff ...soo i will be around here a while .. thanks to every one that has helped me out and those that are going to help me out since im new to this hobby and im learning little by little .... soo hopefully i will make some friends .. take care ...

Woo! Viva PR!

Bienvenido! De que area eres? Soy de San Juan.

Welcome to The Toyz my friend! As you can see we dont bite :)

Enjoy and make yourself at home ;)

Heath

Hello mike and everyone in the forum, i am new here also and finally looks like we have found a great rc forum. Many thanks to squirell for allowing me to join, Kind regards, Peter.

post-21334-1255835204.jpg

^^^^ What he said!! (at least the first part....;):D )

Welcome to The Toyz Mike. :)

LMAO ! HE SAID WELCOME AND FROM WHAT PART OF PUERTO RICO IM FROM AND THAT HE IS FROM SAN JUAN ... I WROTE TO HIM ( BEFORE U ASK LOL ) IM FROM SAN SEBASTIAN A LITTLE FAR BUT IN PUERTO RICO NOBODY GETS LOST ...

THANKS TO EVERY BODY FOR GIVING ME THE WELCOME HOME LOL

Hey Mike. I'm going through the forums tonight looking around seeing what's up. I'm new here as well.

Hey, Years ago. approx 8 to 10yrs ago, when I was in PR, in Fajardo at the K mart, left side from the road, they use to set up a 1/10 scale drag track. I had an rc10gt at the time and thought it was fast until I seen some of the real drag cars there. Back then they use to run close to 70mph!

You know if that group is still around? It use to be a blast..

Later.

Darmie//