Sign in to follow this  
jeff911

hello r/c people

hey guys I just found this forum over youtube a few weeks ago and i check it out yesterday and i thought it's a very good forum and i decided to join.

I am only 16 and i am new to this hobby so please bare with me.. I am probably the only member of this forum who doesn't have r/c right now. my previous r/c was made by nikko (cheap) brand and now it's not working no more.

I am very interested on buying a traxxas slash this summer (i live in canada) if i will be lucky to get a job.

Since i was about 12 I already love this hobby, my parents doesn't even buy me an r/c magazine LOL. yeah i am poor but i will definitely have some r/c when i got a job, and i will definitely share it to this forum.

Hello and welcome! :D

Young old or just clinicly insane.... Everyone with manners is welcome ;) You have found a great place to soak up some R/C knowledge and investigate your first R/C!

Let us know if you need anything.... We have alot of friendly helpful members at The Toyz! :)

Heath

Thanks for the welcome guys. I will definitely learn some knowledge about this hobby on this forum and hopefully can be able to help others too.

ugghhh adimn and mods alwasy first to respond here lol =P

welcome to the forum bro i had some of the same problems you have currntly hope you stay long get to know all 9,000 of us lol this is a great website im almost on my first year hereand my expericanr here has been great nay problem iv had wit my rc's they ve been fixed within minutes literally