Sign in to follow this  
Helgso

Me, Myself and me

Hello peeps! Glad having an access to the forum. Thing is, I had a broken RC in my attic and decided to finally get around fixing it up. (The Losi LST Super Truck) I recently bought the needing parts for the vehicle to get it working and hope being able to fix it with Squirrle's tutorials like the "Completely new Engine Setup" series, the "How to break in a Nitro RC engine" series, the "How to seal an RC engine from airleaks" and "How to clean an RC kit". Great stuff there! I have learned so much with this videos! :D

Information about me: I'm 16 years old, have only runned nitro RC's for max 10-15 minutes in my life, got a broken RC waiting to get fixed, brown eyed, 182 CM tall (5,9 feet) and live in Iceland. Was just finishing High school today =)

Welcome to the forums....we are glad you are here.

KUDOS to Squirrel for his informative video series, something this hobby has needed for a long time.

Of course if you have any specific questions please don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome to the forum! We are glad that you are here! Its also good to see a gaining international presence here as new point of views are always a great and good thing! :)

Welcome to The Toyz my friend :D

Come on in and get comfortable... Congrats on finishing High School! Looks like you have some extra RC time in your future ;)

Heath

Welcome!!!

:)

Welcome friend, sit back and enjoy. :)

Hey guys! Thanks for the replies!

I'm about to seal my engine with a Gasket Material. Do you know if I can use the Permatex 82180? Will it work? It resists heat up to 625 F°

......Was just finishing High school today .)

Congratulations, You have started worst and boring moment in life. :) = Work from morning for late evening (If you did not learn further )

It is one good thing : You can now drink up beer legally (upss in Poland You must be 18 years old) :lol:

You want pictures? Here are some pictures =)

Body:

bodyl.th.jpg

The RC after I removed the engine, the exhaust and the fuel container. Waiting for my new parts ;) :

overviewb.th.jpgzoom1n.th.jpgzoom2s.th.jpg

You want pictures? Here are some pictures =)

Body:

bodyl.th.jpg

The RC after I removed the engine, the exhaust and the fuel container. Waiting for my new parts ;) :

overviewb.th.jpgzoom1n.th.jpgzoom2s.th.jpg

Looks very clean.. bet you cant wait to get it dirty.. welcome to thetoyz