dirtneck

Newest Newbie.

Hello to all. As you can tell I am new to the forum. Hope to get to know some people and have fun.

welcom to the toyz (the best place to talk about rc's) sit back and relax

if u have any queston just ask we will all b happy 2 help

adam

I mitght need some help as some ?'s come up about electric stuff. I have been a nitro sniffer in the past. I raced nitro dirt oval in PA but I moved 2 years ago to MD and there is no ovals around. I have sold off alot of my stuff but I have gotten into the mini t's. So no that I am new to the sparky side of things I know that some ?'s will pop up.

Travis

Welcome! Good to hear you stuck with the hobby, I am sure that you will find all of the answers to your questions here!

Welcome to TheToyz forum.

We're glad to have ya aboard.

You will find this a great place loaded with more info than you can shake a stick at.

Lot of great people, great fun, and no BS!!

Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do.

~Brock~

Welcome to The Toyz! I'm not sure I could say it any better than those before me!

So with that, kick back and enjoy your stay! Feel free to ask any questions as there are no such thing as a stupid question here! No Drama, and NO B.S.!

Good people with good intentions, willing to help others and the hobby grow!

Welcome....come on in...just don't feed the Squirrel, watch out for the COW pies, and don't pet the DOG and you'll get on fine.....

What are your R/C interests?

Welcome Dirtneck, you have entered the R/C zone......things here are layed back so please enjoy.....or else....lol just joking. :rolleyes:

Dogbreath,

I raced dirtoval before. Sprint-EDM-monster truck-2wd truck-latemodel all Nitro. I also did engine rebuilds for myself other racers and local hobby shops. I havnt raced since the spring of 2006. I moved to MD in the summer of 2006 and there is no tracks to race at around here. Thats my R/C history in a hurry. Now I am into the mini stuff for fun. I dont know much about sparky side of things. Mostly nitro.