Sign in to follow this  
Kevvin G

Greetings from TORONTO

Hey guys, im pretty new to rc cars so you'll see me asking the dumbest questions sorry in advance. I lub my revo. Im from Brampton (Rite beside toronto) and its pretty quiet as far as rc cars go around here. I think there's one other rcer who i havent heard from in more than half a year. So if anyone here is from toronto and the surrounding area you're not alone. PS: I can get pretty hyper

Peace, Kevin

Saying you are in Toronto is like me saying I'm in Toronto.....I live in Collingwood, ok so you are much closer, 40 minutes instead of my 2 hours. lmao

So anyway, welcome to The Toyz my friend. Feel free to come and visit and I'll get out my TMax and we can do some bashing, eh?

Cwoodkiter

Saying you are in Toronto is like me saying I'm in Toronto.....I live in Collingwood, ok so you are much closer, 40 minutes instead of my 2 hours. lmao

So anyway, welcome to The Toyz my friend. Feel free to come and visit and I'll get out my TMax and we can do some bashing, eh?

Cwoodkiter

ok fair enough lol. thanks for the welcome. you going to tillsonburg?

Kevin

Welcome! It's always good to have a fellow Canuck here!

Hey Welcome aboard....remember, there is no dumb question, only a dumb mistake.

We are here to make sure you get the info you need or want to make this hobby an enjoyable one.

Ask away, we have a whole panel of experts and a few thousand other members ready and willing to enlighten you! :D

Welcome! We have alot of members from your neck of the woods ;) I swear you guys are taking over :lol: Come in, get comfortable, and dont worry about the stupid questions.... I have asked a few winners in my time and made it practically imposible to ask a stupid question round here. You would have to try :lol:

Hang out, read up, and ask away my friend.... Welcome to our home! :D

Heath

Good day eh! LOL always good to add another Canadian - I'm from the left coast/BC. :) Glad you found us, and don't hesitate to ask questions. Oh by the way - we'd love to see some pics of that Revo! :)

wow finally someone in toronto!!! im also in toronto but theres no tracks here!!! cept for one mini track. do you know of any outdoors tracks or bigger scale tracks kev?

wow finally someone in toronto!!! im also in toronto but theres no tracks here!!! cept for one mini track. do you know of any outdoors tracks or bigger scale tracks kev?

unfortunately no. I've wanted to get into racing but because there arent any local tracks i have to settle for bashing. There is fastcats but thats in oakville and its an electric offroad.

lol watch out toyz!!!! the canadians are taking over...eh!!! ;)

So, anyone for changing the name to Canadian Toyz, eh? lol Hey Kev, what the heck is in Tillsinburg? Btw, there is a dirt track in Barrie and it also has a crawler course but I haven't been there yet.

Cwoodkiter

So, anyone for changing the name to Canadian Toyz, eh? lol Hey Kev, what the heck is in Tillsinburg? Btw, there is a dirt track in Barrie and it also has a crawler course but I haven't been there yet.

Cwoodkiter

tillsonburg is some big race i personally know nothing about it i thought you might. You got an address to that track? I got some family in Barrie

Kevin

welcome, and see i respect the ppl north of america, but the ppl south not so much. how come we never have any canadians hopping the bordeR?

welcome, and see i respect the ppl north of america, but the ppl south not so much. how come we never have any canadians hopping the bordeR?

cause it only gets better the farther north you go ;) lol but you dont wanna go to far...it gets REALLY cold!!!

lol. it gets pretty cold here in pennsylvania as well. nothing compared to up there though.

lol. it gets pretty cold here in pennsylvania as well. nothing compared to up there though.

the worst ive seen here is minus 35 with no wind and minus 50 with 70 mph windchill lol..can get pretty harsh

haha i know what its like in alberta for winter weather. toronto doesnt get it that bad... there are times we do but man alberta and BC get it the worst lol. man i miss it in alberta :( fam and friends. prob have to go see em in the summer

Yeah..... Damn we get it bad sometimes! Alberta and Sask. have it bad! I think it's been -45 here with the windchill and like 70-80km/h winds!

It's the Great Northern Takeover!

haha i know what its like in alberta for winter weather. toronto doesnt get it that bad... there are times we do but man alberta and BC get it the worst lol. man i miss it in alberta :( fam and friends. prob have to go see em in the summer

well make sure u stop through camrose and come do some bashing!! ;)

didnt manitoba or sask got down to -50 with wind chill like 2 months ago?

lmao is there a greyhound station there? thatt goes through trans cananda highway?