Sign in to follow this  
mrteel

Mr teel (Mike) I am new to the forum

My name is Mike and I joined the site a couple of days ago. Thought I would introduce myself before I started asking questions and advice.

I am 32 and an airplane mechanic at a small airport for the last 12 years. I enjoy my job most days but like any repetitive task we all need a

break from reality and that is where the rc addiction is becoming an outlet for the daily grind. It started back at Christmas when my wife got

me my first nitro rc it was a Jato 2.5 then she wanted one so we found a pink jato 2.5 for her then I bought a original Tmaxx with the .25 motor

off e bay I had a pretty good time and I sold all of these and now I have a Savage k4.6 SS that I love just got a parts savage and decided to fix

it up. Being new to the hobby , I have learned a lot and this forum seemed like the place to be on those cold rainy days. I have been reading the

post and learning the whole time I hope to develop my skills and help others with what I have learned along the way. Thanks for the oppurtunity to

get involved with devoted rc fans.

Mr teel

working on the pics guess I got a couple in my gallery I made it public so see if you can see them

Welcome bro!!! Glad to see you here! :)

Velcome Mr.T!!

Thanks for the welcome I am sure that I will enjoy this site it has been very educating.

Welcome to the FAM! :D I just replied to your PM my friend ;)

Take a look around and make yourself at home mrteel :) We are here to help if you need anything...

Heath