Sign in to follow this  
shelbygt500

howde from scotland

hi there my name is steven .i come from over the water a lovely bonny place called scotland

i love it here over tho the weather could be nicer but you can,t have it all

well i,ve had a few wee pertol cars when i was younger and now i have two lovely wee kids i thought i

would try and get my wee lad into the things i loved when i was yonger and it has worked

i bought a nanda raptor 2 nitro off e-bay something for the two off us to work on and to teach

him how to respect stuff like i did . since we have had the car we have had alot off trouble,s

but thats a differant story . thanks for haveing me on here and i hope to learn and hopefuly in time help others .

atb steven

Welcome to the Toyz forums my friend :) Sit back, relax, and make yourself at home! ;)

Heath

Welcome to the forum!!!! :)

Welcome shelby. glad to have you as part of the crew, if there is any questions you have don't be afraid to ask there are a lot of great guys here and all willing to lend a hand.

thanks lads for the great welcome . don,t worry the questions will be comeing soon . looks like i,ll need to redo most off the raptor i bought off e-bay . won,t start and has been buggerd about with all the neelde settings r well gone :angry:

Welcome. Ive never been to Scotland, but that is where my family comes from. Someday Id like to make it over there.

Welcome. Ive never been to Scotland, but that is where my family comes from. Someday Id like to make it over there.

scotlands a lovely place mate and i love it . some time,s the rain and that can get u down but we have to put up with it for it being a lovely country

Welcome Steven!! :)

Hey there! welcome to The Toyz!!!

Scotland huh? I would love to take a trip over there and take it all in for a few months!

Hehehe Scotmen...we get everywhere eh...lol

I was brought up in Lossiemouth in the Northeast...but now living in Germany :P

Good to see you here :D

Nige

thanks lads r38007 u would love scotland some off the most sceneic place,s in the world . this is a mate off mine dong a walk called the west highland way u will see from the pics it,s lovely

thanks lads r38007 u would love scotland some off the most sceneic place,s in the world . this is a mate off mine dong a walk called the west highland way u will see from the pics it,s lovely

WOW! ya I think I need to save up my vat. time for a few years :P