Sign in to follow this  
Cwoodkiter

A Canadian newbie here eh?

Cow, that welcome email was awsome, you really made me feel like I belong.......ok, who's up for a round of huggs.....lmfao!!

Honestly, I really like this place, lots of great info, and a great bunch of like minded people!!

Brock

Welcome to thetoyz man!! sit back relax, and don't hesitate to ask any qustions!

welcome to the toyz kick back and relax if u ever have any questions feel free to ask

Cow, that welcome email was awsome, you really made me feel like I belong.......ok, who's up for a round of huggs.....lmfao!!

Honestly, I really like this place, lots of great info, and a great bunch of like minded people!!

Brock

Thanks for the kind words Cwoodkiter :) Welcome to the FAM ;) You may want to pass on the hugs.... Unless you dont mind the smell of fresh cow manure in the morning :lol:

You have found the best group of RC addicts around! Sit back, Relax, and make yourself at home :D

Let us know if you need anything my friend!

Heath

Welcome to the crew!! I know you will like it here! :D what type of rigs do you have???

Welcome to "Thetoyz" Bet its cold up there.. when your not fighting penguins off your porch.. or polar bears out of your garbage.. Have some useful knowledge on us!! welcome aboard..

Welcome my Brotha's from the RIGHT side of the Border..... BC is the House!

welcome!! but i have a question....why do canadians always say eh??

When i was out in seattle on business for a few months.. i made my way north to vancover.. and let me tell you.. then maple leafs know how to party...

Welcome my Brotha's from the RIGHT side of the Border..... BC is the House!

Because we don't, it's a stereotype that y'all Yanks gave to us...we just use it around you guys just to make you feel as if you actually know something about us

welcome!! but i have a question....why do canadians always say eh??

For the same reason Valley Girls said "totally". It started in one area, was in a movie, and then was copied so much that it became part of the language.

So if you have a problem with it, then, like, Take Off, Eh!

Bob_and_Doug.jpg

Welcome to the home of BS-free RC!

I'm also new here, and also from Canada. Lots of great info in here. Thanks

Welcome also the_bob you get lots of great info because there is alot of great people.

Enjoy :D