r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

papermaker    0

Hi, my name is Scott. I live in central Maine. It's finally warming up. I have a T-Maxx 4908. I found this site from You-Tube. Hope to share info and learn/teach some things about Nitro R/C.

Cwoodkiter    0

Welcome, welcome to a place that just rocks, we love our r/c's and pic's and you will just freak at the amount of knowlege here, and best of all "No flaming, no drama and no bs!" Enjoy! :D :D ;) ;)

The Cow    0

Welcome to The Toyz forums my friends! Sit back relax and enjoy :)

Heath

Nexus1:18    0

Hey guys , my name is john. Im am new to the hobby (6 months) .I use what was a Mini-baja ,i broke so many parts on the car that its not losi anymore :lol: . Thanks to Thetoyz store i was able to rebuild and make it stronger.

rccars043.jpg

BigDanUK    0

Hello everybody

Im Dan from the UK.

I've just got back into the RC world after about 20 years, i've just dusted of my Tamiya Toyota Celica 4x4 and my Mardave Mini and relised I cant get spares for them not even on ebay lol. so i got and built a Lunch Box. Then after a few weeks I got the nitro buzz and got my self a Traxxas nitro 4 tec from ebay and then a Savage 25.Not knowing anything about nitro rc cars i found myself on youtube where i found Squirrel's vid's which lead me here! Great Forums! i'm off to read some more.

Stay cool all

Dan

:D

probie2709    0

hello gang! i feel like an ass for not introducing myself b4 i started asking everyone for help but thats what i get for not reading the instructions first!! LMAO ANYWAYZ>>>, my name is Jason and i have only been in the hobby a few short months. im 31 yrs old and the proud owner of a Revo 3.3 :D i only wish now that i could have started a LONG time ago.

like i said earlier, i have already been on here a few times asking for advise and i must say that you guys are very kind and helpfull. i've read alot of newbie posts and the 'vets' just chime in with helpful hints and good ole friendly advice, never making the newbies feel stubid but more like one of the family! always going into great detail when explaining something, never just short answers like they are tired of answering the same question over and over and over.

So to all the helpful people in this forum :D , I take my hat off to all of you and simply say THANKS. and keep up the Great work!!

i look forward to staying with this hobby for a long time now knowing this forum is here for me and knowing I GOT PEOPLE!!!! thanks again Toyz!!

Jason Highlander

REVO 3.3 RULZZZZZZ!!!! LOL

Ryan77    0

Hey guys, been lurking for a while and I like what I see. I've been into r/c for a couple of years off and on and am getting more involved recently as my 10 year old son is really getting into it. I'm enjoying r/c quite a bit this time around as my son has been gung ho. I wish I had more time in the day to play but work gets in the way most of the summer but I'm finding time here and there. :D

monty79    0

Hey my names Matty I'm new to the forum my nickname is monty79 , I run a losi mini dt with a couple mods. My brother is r00st3r he's the fellow who introduced me to the toyz forum. So look forward to hearing from everybody keep on rcing.

Matty

Cwoodkiter    0

Hey Matty welcome man, it's only the best rc forum on the planet eh, glad you can join us.....enjoy. :lol: :lol:

aceking79    0

Hi,

My first post. Just getting back into RC. Sold my old OFNA ultra LX so I could get into some electrics. Found the vids on youtube and then this site. Glad I did, I am sure you will hear from me more soon.

The Cow    0

Welcome my friends! This place is growing like a weed on a permanent fertalizer IV ;) Make yourselves at home and dont hesitate to ask should you need anything... We have alot of very friendly and knowledgeable members more then happy to help! :D

ENJOY!!!

Heath

lincpimp    0

Hey all, new to this forum so I figured that I would throw up a post here.

This is the same lincpimp that is on over priced (that may be edited out, TTYL rcmforums, something like that.) So if you have seen this name on other forums, I am the only one I know of that goes by it.

I do large scale brushless cars, boats (gas and electric) and have a general dislike of nitro. I have owned pretty much all of the brushless stuff under the sun, and do lipo repair/reconfig on the side.

So if you guys have any brushless or lipo questions feel free to drop me a line, I will do my best to help, or reference you to someone who knows more than I.

Jughead    0

Hey lincpimp!

Welcome to The Toyz, it's a pleasure to have you here.

Looking forward to seeing some of your projects. :)

Spajadigit    0

Hey gang- I just heard about this place from the store where I just got my first RC car. My name is Steve and I'm pretty much a newbie to this sport. It's been a frustrating money hole so far, but I'm hoping to turn that around... The few times I've actually gotten my SC10 to work, it's been awesome. Trouble is, the store where I've been going doesn't seem to know what's what, and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Hopefully, the think tank here will be able to help me out!

VENOM    0

welcome to the toyz :D if your looking for help, this is the place to get it. so feel free to ask, and someone will be happy to help :)

Unwired    0

Hello all I'm not new to the hobby but I am new here, I've been a RC nut for quite some time and can't seem to shake the bug so I might as well embrace it lol. Anyhow I have a "cough POS duratrax thunder quake cough" and a "cough POS duratrax Axis buggy cough" (my brother bought the Axis after I told him not too heh) the Torq .21 was/is a VERY bad engine and they didn't support either of the models very well so they are collecting dust. Now I have 2 NMT's and a Savage SS .25 that I love, and by now you have guested it I'm a HPI fan for life.

I've wanted to try other buggies but the Axis got me gun shy quite a bit and I know Ofna is WAY better then that and the Hyper 9 is calling my name heh. enough about that and a little bout me I'm 34 years old, live in NC and a JARHEAD heh, I've done my service and now just I'm just trying to stay out of trouble which isn't working too well.

I do love this hobby and hope to be around for along time if you folks will have me :D

adb140275    0

yo im adb140275 (from youtube) but call me alex so i know youre talking to me LOL because i dont like people calling me adb. i have many traxxas vehicles and im building an ofna MBX comp exactly how i want it because the stock ones have way messed up settings. anyway, hi.

Fernie    0
hello fellow r/c fanitics I am somewhat new to the hobby I just got my first xtm 1/10 scale ecletric stadium truck. :D and I love it this was something that I wanted to buy ever since. My friend renee has taken me to my first race. But I didn't have one by then.. In additon now that I have one I have so many questions about it. Such as what is the best motor to upgrade that has the right amount of tork and speed. Also I want to know how to modify my plastic rims you know instead of buying new ones and making your own by cutting out holes to make a cool stand out desing. Futher more on what other parts that I can upgrade like the spur gears and the shocks etc. But most of all how to paint and customize a new body shell. Plus I need to find out all of the rules and regulations about racing and the best palce to find race tracks such as a parking lot or a huge field. :D And finally I just want to say thank you squarrl for showing me this web page!! well I got to go later (FR)

Fernie    0
Welcome everyone to The Forum.

Be sure to get them pics up of your rides.

Enjoy. :D

i will soon I just have to buy a usb cord for my camra I will have the pic up and running this weekend

ssxss    0

Hi all im new to this site my names Shaun and im from yorkshire in the UK

i have a savage X 4.6 and other RC's. I am impressed with the site so far

still have a lot to read