r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

1,341 posts in this topic

Welcome to the forums Ryan. Make yourself at home ;)

Hi everyone, new here, and fairly new to the hobby (Had a Super Hornet II when i was a kid lol) But seeing a vid on youtube gave me the bug again. Started by spending $200 on crap from hong kong that broke pretty much the first time i ran it, then paying a visit to my local hobby shop to see what spares i could get, and walked out $1000 poorer with a Losi 8ight 2.0 RTR and all the required accessories lol

Now im just waiting on some spares to turn up before i can run again (dont let your little brother play with your buggy lol)

Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to post pictures of your rig, and make yourself at home.

Welcome to the Toyz Bilbs84, I learned that lesson a while ago, never again. Please look around and post up any questions or comments and have fun.

Welcome Bibs84. Love the Losi buggies ;)

Hello, my name is Sam. I live in East Tennessee, just outside of knoxville. Ive been into RC for about a year and a half now, and have since purchased a Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, an SCX10, a Losi micro rally, a Losi micro T, and Losi mini late model. I also have a brother, who isn't a member, that originally interested me in RC. We have since gotten so many RC's and RC accessories, that we had to convert an entire room in our house to house it all. I hope to stay here at the Toyz for a while, because i think it will be an extremely helpful place. Thanks!

Welcome guys, and thanks for joining us :D Make yourself at home, join the conversations and ask any questions you have. Also, feel free to post up some pics of your rigs, we'd love to see them.

Welcome to the Toyz, Any questions please ask away

Welcome here Goombatroopa ;)

Make yourself at home!

new guys minnesota

Welcome to the Toyz bud.

I shop at the toyz as a local hobby shop, lol, my name is James, which is Seamus in Gaelic. I love me some scaling, some buggies and some monster trucks!!

I guess I should say that I shop at The Toyz as a LHS as it is one for me, LoLz

I shop at the toyz as a local hobby shop, lol, my name is James, which is Seamus in Gaelic. I love me some scaling, some buggies and some monster trucks!!

I guess I should say that I shop at The Toyz as a LHS as it is one for me, LoLz

Welcome James.

Glad you on with us, feel free to post up and show us some pics of your RC's.

Welcome Silence Echoes!

Hey everyone, I am a returning RC enthusiast. I had 3 cars and 2 trucks back in the 90's and loved them all. Thinking about getting a HPI Savage Octane, reading up on both the pluses and minuses. Caught some of Squirrel's videos on YouTube and followed over here. I like the info he gives out, which is just from his experience. Hope to add some experience myself...

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome back to the madness :D Glad you made your way here. Please feel free to post up any questions you might have and have a look around. A lot has changed since the '90s. See you on the forums

Hey everyone, I am a returning RC enthusiast. I had 3 cars and 2 trucks back in the 90's and loved them all. Thinking about getting a HPI Savage Octane, reading up on both the pluses and minuses. Caught some of Squirrel's videos on YouTube and followed over here. I like the info he gives out, which is just from his experience. Hope to add some experience myself...

Welcome bud, Hope you Love it here, please make yourself at home.

QUOTE(The Cow @ Jan 27 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the forum r00st3r smile.gif We are glad to meet you!

Great idea on the Introductions thread, but we beat you to it smile.gif Introductions- just who are you? Sounds like a reason to tell us a little more about the r00st3r wink.gif I always wanted a lunchbox... Brings back memories of many wasted tempertantrums conducted in hopes of getting one, Never worked laugh.gif Nice Choice on the Mini, Losi makes a great RC! Ahh the memories of my first biggrin.gif

Make sure to post some pics...

Heath

Darn! I thought I had made good on a first thread... Oh well! dry.gif Oh Don't you worry, I plan to post pics, and hopefully some vids too! Ya, the Lunchbox is definately fun, but I feel it's overprised for what you get in quality! Definately a nice looking thing though! biggrin.gif

good

Hi everyone

I'm new here , been watchin Squirrelrod vids on YouTube for long time and been an RC Basher mostly since I got my first traxxas t-max many many years ago, now I'm looking to get into a bit of competition fun at local tracks, indoor carpet short course with truggy/buggy.. Most folks use the associated stuff and some losi 22t , I am looking to be different and reading up on the schumacher cat k1

I will be posting some questions about this chassis when I am allowed to post threads,

Thanks,

Look forward to hearing opinions and maybe some day I can return the help I get with my experiences to,others

Welcome Telemon! Glad to have you here ;)

Welcome Telemon! I'm Glad you've joined us here on the Toyz forums, Please post up any questions you may have as well as anything you would like to chat about.

Hello i made this account a while ago but just got on now this site is very good and i really like the interface on it. So whats up yall i got one RC and it is a savage XL 5.9 big bore engine hopefully i can find a group to chat with that has nitro or even similar rc's im a HPI kinda guys so where is all the hpi guys hit me up asap id love to chat. hope to talk to you soon :D:P:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:P:P