r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

welcome to the toyz the biggest buch of rc addicts in the world ;)

Hey everyone, I am still a nube in the hobby but hell everyone was at one time.

I have the Himoto brand, two of them one is the 1/10th scale Electric MegaE XB10 buggy and the other is 1/8 scale Nitro truggy the RXT-1. Still tring to finish braking that one in. I'm in the East Bay CA area. Castro Valley. looking to hook up with fellow bashers in the area and make some vids to post on YT.

Hi New in here from Idaho. I currently have 2 1/10 Stampedes, 1/10 Nitrosport, 1/18 Team Losi Raminator, and a 1/12 HPI Wheely King to convert into a rock crawler (new project). I am also going to buy another rock crawler, but this one is for my wife. She can't decide between the Venom Creeper or the Axial AX10. Any suggestions for her on which is better?

Hi New in here from Idaho. I currently have 2 1/10 Stampedes, 1/10 Nitrosport, 1/18 Team Losi Raminator, and a 1/12 HPI Wheely King to convert into a rock crawler (new project). I am also going to buy another rock crawler, but this one is for my wife. She can't decide between the Venom Creeper or the Axial AX10. Any suggestions for her on which is better?

Hey Mcclures custom!

Welcome to The Toyz, ...........Pleasure to meet you! B)

I haven't seen the venom creeper in person, so I cant honestly comment on that, but I've run several AX-10's, and like them a lot. They have a few weak points, but what RC doesn't right? :lol: Check in to some drive line upgrades after you get it and you'll have a blast! ;)

Anyway, Welcome to The Toyz :)

hello every on i am a noob here i am from ohio just bought my first nitro its a redcat racing landslide 4wd and fihtin to get it broke in new to rc cars to lol but am glad to be here

Welcome everyone! :)

Hey every body this is my brother Aaron, I told him all about how this is the best RC forum there is. ;)

Well anyways welcome to the forum bro I know youll enjoy being a at of this big RC family as I have and learn from the wealth of knowledge here as well.

Hello and welcome to my hello and welcome post.

:blink:

I'm not a noob, I'm an oldb. Yes, that must be so, as I've been crashing RC cars since about '85.

I don't like paying new prices.

I'm not technically minded on the electronics side, it's just gotta work or it's in the bin!

I make my own chassis parts sometimes. (pics to follow!)

I like cars and toys, and my cats are my boys.

I am a poet, but you wouldn't know it.

:lol:

Have a donut.

500_Donuts_Coffee.jpg

Dang! Just looking at the pic I posted made me need a cuppa!! :rolleyes:

Hello all. New guy here making the required first post. LOL

Been an addict for years, mostly airboats, but I do own a T-Maxx and a RC10-gt.

Here is an old picture of "the fleet", I've added more boats since the pic was taken...

th_DSC01049.jpg

and a pic of one of the new ones:

th_DSC01538.jpg

Will a boat section appear after my first post? Let's find out. *clicks "add reply"*

Hello everyone, I'm Dan (39 yrs old)

I'm from south side of Chicago

I have been into rc's most of my life but, really got into MT 7 yrs ago

Last couple of years Ive been learning 2 stroke engine blue printing which adds

a whole new level to this great hobby. (sorry I don't do it for others, just my own mills and

a couple very close friends That let me do theirs for R&D) several pro engine modders have

helped me along the way, it would be wrong to sell my services now.

any who, thats me.

I love rc,s and love to meet cool peeps on family friendly rc forums

My main specialty besides engine modding is the HPI Savage

thanks for reading

great looking site Squiirell' I love your Utube videos, my fav subscribtion

Danny

100_4798.jpg

Welcome to The Toyz forum my friends! :) Sit back... Relax... and enjoy!

Heath

Welcome to TheToyz, gents!

Please enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask any questions! Plus, post any pics you have of your RC's, we can't get enough of them!

:)

Sam here. Live in the Seattle area not far from thetoyz' home office! I have 5 trucks and two helis. Always looking for some good local places to run em!

Welcome to TheToyz! Glad to have you guys here, so kick back and make yourself at home! :)

Be sure to post any pics that you may have, we love pics around here!!! :)

hello everyone :D

just want to say hello :) im new to this, or not realy... ive driven rc since 2005(electric only). but ive just reacently started to "tune" my veary old and worn out traxxas bandit :P

Im 18 years old and live in Norway. My real name is chr... who carwes? :P

please take care of me ^^

Welcome, everyone! WOW! Didn't think this thread would be around still... Keep it going guys, and keep this place growing!

hey guys..My name is Brian and i live on the Oregon coast..i am new to nitro and these forums...i recently purchased a very cheap hurricane xp just to mess around with...but i fell in love with hobby. My radio stopped working during a session and long story short me and my car took a swim in the river...watched some squirrel vids in an attempt to get her goin again and i ended up here. These forums and the vids have been a huge help to me so far...thank you