r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

1,341 posts in this topic

Just introducing myself.

I was always interested in RC's from a young age and was fascinated with them, and so 2 weeks ago i bought myself a Tomahawk ST, and i'm quite happy with it, it's my first Hobby grade RC as you may have deduced.

See you around :D

Just introducing myself.

I was always interested in RC's from a young age and was fascinated with them, and so 2 weeks ago i bought myself a Tomahawk ST, and i'm quite happy with it, it's my first Hobby grade RC as you may have deduced.

See you around :D/>

Welcome to the forum bud.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Glad to have you here! Have a look around and make yourself at home. Please post up any questions you may have and post some pics of your Tomahawk, we would like to see it . Welcome to the Toyz. See you on the forums.

Glad to have you here! Have a look around and make yourself at home. Please post up any questions you may have and post some pics of your Tomahawk, we would like to see it . Welcome to the Toyz. See you on the forums.

Thanks for the Welcome!

i'll try to get some pics up tomorrow

Hello everybody!! I have purchased a few things from the Toyz Ebay store and I found out from my Team that you guys had a forum so I joined up! Thought maybe you guys would like to see some of my builds.

I am Joe Chuhak a.k.a. MiRatlhed and I am a proud Team MOO-volution driver/builder/supporter. I reside in Michigan and I started the Michigan MONSTERS of RC. We are a Replica Monster Jam racing club and we hold events at the Germania Hall in Brownstown, MI. Which is also home of the Downriver R/C club.

I look forward to browsing the forums and reading the cool builds. Glad to be here!

Hello everybody!! I have purchased a few things from the Toyz Ebay store and I found out from my Team that you guys had a forum so I joined up! Thought maybe you guys would like to see some of my builds.

I am Joe Chuhak a.k.a. MiRatlhed and I am a proud Team MOO-volution driver/builder/supporter. I reside in Michigan and I started the Michigan MONSTERS of RC. We are a Replica Monster Jam racing club and we hold events at the Germania Hall in Brownstown, MI. Which is also home of the Downriver R/C club.

I look forward to browsing the forums and reading the cool builds. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum Joe, I'm glad you've joined us and We look forward to seeing your builds.

Thanks RC Junky! I will get to posting up a couple current builds I am working on at the moment.

Thanks RC Junky! I will get to posting up a couple current builds I am working on at the moment.

This is gonna be awesome, I'm psyched, I love seeing build threads and all the details that go into them.

That would be amazing! Thanks for joining up, please make yourself at home!

Welcome to the Toyz forum Joe!

Thanks for the friendly welcome fellas!

Welcome to the site an still some what new here too just got my second nitro truck an still checking screw's an nut's on the newest one ;)

Kirtdog from PA here. Just joined tonight. Hoping to find a lot of useful info here. I have mainly been into nitro but looking to jump to electric. I have already made the switch to electric with all of my rc helis and love the ease and no mess. I am leaning towards a savage xs flux as I already have a tricked out savage .25 and I love it. RC crawlers have caught my attention and I am looking considering making the jump to those also. Axial wraith or scx10 are the two that have caught my eye....time to go do some research.

Thanks in advance for all of the info/help.

Welcome to the forum Kirtdog, glad you've joined this awesome RC community.

Welcome to the forum, I know you will like it here. Great guys and very helpful.

Welcome to The Toyz kirtdog.

Hi guys how's it goin? I'm new to this whole nitro experience, and have purchased a traxxas revo 3.3, TA MGT 4.6 and HPI Savage X. Thankfully I got them from previous owners so I can learn a bit more care free. I really hope this forum will be able to help me out with future issues which may arise.

Hi guys how's it goin? I'm new to this whole nitro experience, and have purchased a traxxas revo 3.3, TA MGT 4.6 and HPI Savage X. Thankfully I got them from previous owners so I can learn a bit more care free. I really hope this forum will be able to help me out with future issues which may arise.

Welcome to the Toyz Snappybm, Glad you have joined this forum. Feel free to look around and ask whatever questions you have regarding your Nitro RC's and I'm sure we will be able to help.

Welcome to The Toyz!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to the Toyz Snappybm, Glad you joined us, enjoy! :)

Welcome here Snappybm. Make yourself at home!

Well, another new guy to the forum, but I've been in and out of the hobby for years. I seem to have re-ignited the RC flame lately, at least for a bit - Connecticut winters are less than accommodating.

My current fleet is just a 1/16 Revo and a street version of it (Rally). I'm over on the traxxas forums as well, but this looks like a nice crowd!

Welcome to The Toyz Terry!

Post up an thread if you want so we can see your ride. Heck throw one up in the photo of the month contest too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Well, another new guy to the forum, but I've been in and out of the hobby for years. I seem to have re-ignited the RC flame lately, at least for a bit - Connecticut winters are less than accommodating.

My current fleet is just a 1/16 Revo and a street version of it (Rally). I'm over on the traxxas forums as well, but this looks like a nice crowd!

Welcome to the Toyz bud.