r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

Welcome to the forums hoofhearted! Make yourself at home :D Please post up some pics of your new rig when you get it, and feel free to ask any questions you might have. We are here to help. Lots of good people and information here.

Hello everyone... New to the nitro scene.. Jumped to this hobby blindly and enjoying every broken down minute off it.. But I enjoy it more when the thing is out of control, tearing up the grass coming full speed at me and all you see is me screaming &^$ while jumping out the way as the thing explodes behind me... But its all fixable... On to the reading and learning now... Thank you all...

HAHA that's awesome, welcome to the forums. Please post up some pics of that grenade when you have some time. See you on the boards :)

Hello everyone, I'm Mac. I'm fairly new to the hobby grade rc scene. I just purchased a Micro-T from a local hobbyshop and it has been nothing short of an absolute blast to run! I stumbled upon TheToyz by looking for any upgrades for the Micro-T and was amazed at the myriad of possibilities. I'm currently running everything stock but ended up putting some O-rings from old jewelry on the rear shocks to reduce the amount of sag I was getting. I've got a threaded axle setup and bearing set on the way....I can't wait.

Welcome Mac. Sounds like some great ingenuity on that micro of yours. Be sure to keep us posted on what you do to it.

Hi Mr.Jones here, found this site through google & youtube and was impressed with the vids I watched and the forum looks great too.

I love RC's got everything from cars through to hovercrafts!

been busy over the last few years and wanting to get back into all RC stuff and I hope you guys can help!

Welcome Mr.Jones! Glad to have you here, and we will do our best :)

Sounds great! Hopefully we can help out!

Hey guys

I am new to RC and i have got a Traxxas mini E-revo that I am wanting to upgrade and have a blast driving it!

Hey guys

I am new to RC and i have got a Traxxas mini E-revo that I am wanting to upgrade and have a blast driving it!

Welcome to the forum, glad you have joined us.

hello!

I fiound this forum by googling and stuff... im just about to start my rc hobby... but im still in the 1st model choosing

hope u can help me with some advice in some models XD (im such a leech) =)

better make a topic hein?

ty

Welcome to the Toyz, s0n1k0, hopefully we can help you out. Please post up the questions you have.

Welcome, we'll be glad to help as best we can.

Hi all , I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to introduce myself but here goes.

My name is Mark ,I live in central Florida and I'm a complete newbie to the RC hobby. After thinking about buying for a few months I finally took the plunge and bought one from a local hobby shop.

On June 7 I got a new Traxxas 1/10 scale electric Rustler VXL 2 cell Lipo. This is my first hobby grade RC and I'm glad I spent the extra money and got one of the better brands.

I found this site by watching youtube video's and subscribing to Squirrel's channel.

I joined to ask questions and learn more about the RC hobby.

Hi all , I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to introduce myself but here goes.

My name is Mark ,I live in central Florida and I'm a complete newbie to the RC hobby. After thinking about buying for a few months I finally took the plunge and bought one from a local hobby shop.

On June 7 I got a new Traxxas 1/10 scale electric Rustler VXL 2 cell Lipo. This is my first hobby grade RC and I'm glad I spent the extra money and got one of the better brands.

I found this site by watching youtube video's and subscribing to Squirrel's channel.

I joined to ask questions and learn more about the RC hobby.

welcome there is finally some one in central fl what part

welcome there is finally some one in central fl what part

Thanks for the welcome . I live on the west coast just south of Tampa bay. What part of Florida do you live?

North of orlando nice to meet u

I should have figured you would be around the Orlando area when your sig. said Lake county. It's nice to meet you also.

Welcome to the Toyz Mark, glad your on board with this great RC community.

Make yourself at home Mark. Please have a look around, ask any questions you may have, we are always glad to help! Post up some pics of your Rusty to! We would like to see it.

Thanks for the welcomes all . I will be asking some questions about durability upgrades. I ordered front and rear shock towers ( in case I need them ) and front bumper from RPM.

I was looking at a few aluminum upgrades , but not sure if I really need them just yet. I've learned alot about my Rustler by watching youtube videos.

After marriage and kids finally back into rc's. I recently purchased a twin hammers and a wraith. So far really love both of them.

After marriage and kids finally back into rc's. I recently purchased a twin hammers and a wraith. So far really love both of them.

Love the Wraith, Welcome to the Toyz bud.