r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

Hello everyone. Just bought my first RC about a month ago and have found these forums very helpful. This has caught fire at my business and the group of us have about 12 cars that get together every sunday right now. Great times!! Thanks again for all the insight!

Awesome bud, welcome!!

so what RC's are you guys jamming with, that sounds like a blast..

Little bit of everything. Couple e-revos, couple slash, sc10, couple other assorted cars. Just got done building my rc8.2e so this weekend will be first time it hits the track. Excited for Sunday!

Little bit of everything. Couple e-revos, couple slash, sc10, couple other assorted cars. Just got done building my rc8.2e so this weekend will be first time it hits the track. Excited for Sunday!

Awesome bud, get some pics up when yopu have time..ENJOY!!!!

Outstanding. New to the hobby, my son started the itch. Currently shopping for a kit, finding local clubs, tracks and info, info, info.....and more info! This forum appears to be a great source of.............info! I hope to get a group of friends interested as well.

Outstanding. New to the hobby, my son started the itch. Currently shopping for a kit, finding local clubs, tracks and info, info, info.....and more info! This forum appears to be a great source of.............info! I hope to get a group of friends interested as well.

welcome, post up if you need help or have any questions..

Hey everyone. I'm pretty much strictly a basher from the Midwest. Monster trucks are my thing. After about 10 years of running nitro I made the switch to brushless this summer. I'll never go back to nitro!

I currently run a 1/16 revo and savage xs flux. Maybe next season I'll splurge for a short course truck but there really aren't any clubs or shops too close to me that have races, so I've managed to resist the urge for now.

Hey everyone. Long time basher here. After driving nitro trucks for the past 11 years I got my first electrics at the beginning of this summer. I couldn't decide between a revo vxl or a savage xs flux so I decided to treat myself to both. Loving both of them for their different qualities.

Hey everyone. Long time basher here. After driving nitro trucks for the past 11 years I got my first electrics at the beginning of this summer. I couldn't decide between a revo vxl or a savage xs flux so I decided to treat myself to both. Loving both of them for their different qualities.

Nice bud, welcome, did you get the XS Kit or the RTR

<br /><br />Nice bud, welcome, did you get the XS Kit or the RTR

RTR. Quickly found some things that needed to be tightened right away. Most notably the pins on the out drives. Other than that everything was golden on it.

where in the midwest if you don't mind?<br /><br />I am in SE Wisconsin

Illinois. Sorry I had no ideas that posted. A big error came up when I hit post.

can't make a new topice in the welcome sticky.

so I'll say hello here. I'm from the UK, I have a tamiya tb 03 which I have nearly converted in to a Tbilisi evolution 3.

last year I got a good deal on an rc10gt and a ntc 3, so now I'm trying to get my nitros running

which is how I found squerral on you tube which then led me here, so yeah hello.

can't make a new topice in the welcome sticky.

so I'll say hello here. I'm from the UK, I have a tamiya tb 03 which I have nearly converted in to a Tbilisi evolution 3.

last year I got a good deal on an rc10gt and a ntc 3, so now I'm trying to get my nitros running

which is how I found squerral on you tube which then led me here, so yeah hello.

Welcome to the Toyz, you should be free to post now anywhere..

Hello everyone! I'm looking getting back into the hobby after MANY years away.

I currently own a Losi Ten-T, SCTE and XXX-NT. I am excited to learn about all the new technology that has been introduced over the years.

Hello All,<br /> My name is Jesse and i'm just getting back into the sport after a 10 year hiatus. My how things have changed :) just bought a TLR 22 and hope to be racing at my local track (dirt burners in Livonia, MI ) So if you are in the area drop me a line and say hello

Welcome to the Toyz JesseR, hope you make yourself at home here

Hi all, im getting my first post out of the way. After a long 15 year hiatus im making my way back into RC because i have way to much free time, so many things have changed in since then. Nice place you all have here FULL of great information.

Starting from fresh again with a 1/10 Traxxas Slash VXL so far with a few minor upgrades with Proline shocks (front and rear) lipo and 4 splitsix rims and trenchers reat + mowhawk front tires for when i go in the dirt or grass. Fun RC even though I break it a lot but im repairing it when I do. Just finished replacing the chassis as I snapped the back end off hitting a jump and flying 20ft farther that I wanted to. I wont do that again. Other than that its a fantastic way to exercise the dogas he chases it while I drive it up and down my steep drive way. 20 minutes of that and he is passed out for 3 hours :lol: .

I just recently ordered a Axial Wraith Kit as it looks fun to build and I love the scale looks, im picking out upgrades and all the electronics soon. It will be a great rig for where I live once I waterproof it for Oregon weather!

I also want a 1/18 or 1/24 scale to play around with in the house.

Any Oregonians in here?

Welcome to the Toyz CAP, sounds like you give that truck a workout to ;) Post up some pics, and make your self at home. Your going to love the wraith, it's such a versatile kit. Any question, post them up! Lots of good people and info here to help.

Hey all just wanted to say hello from North East Ohio.

I am very new to nitro and well I think I have the bug and I like it. I have 2 older rc cars and am trying to get them to run right. I know you are all gonna say its to hard to start with older models but they run and all just some small issues that I hope all you nitro gods can help me with.

My name is tom I have 3 kids and a wife.

thats as much as i can give you of you want to know more feel free to ask I will give any information out you may ask about.

Welcome to the Toyz Tom! What kits do you have? Post up some pics if you have time and ask any questions that pop up! We are always glad to help.

Hello all I've been in this hobby for a while then stopped for a bit and decided to pick it back up. I have a Revo 3.3 that's currently down having some issues with it will post more about it in the help section and once I make a real intro post ill have pics up

Hello all I've been in this hobby for a while then stopped for a bit and decided to pick it back up. I have a Revo 3.3 that's currently down having some issues with it will post more about it in the help section and once I make a real intro post ill have pics up

Nice! Glad to hear you're getting back into it. You'll find this forum very helpful. They've all been great to me so far! Welcome :)

Welcome to the Toyz Scorpion915, looking forward to seeing your posts..

How's everyone doin! I'm Steven from Las Vegas. I just got into the actual hobby of RC instead of buying cheap radio shack xmods. I now have an HPI Blitz stock, HPI Sprint 2 sport rear over-drive geared for drifting, Yokomo BD5 rolling chassis and my newest addition my Traxxas Slash 4x4 RTR! Hopefully I can learn a lot from everyone and hopefully share some small things I've picked up from playing on road!