r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

New member here,great looking site.

welcome to the toyz.

What's up guys? Joined because of squirrel's videos. Not new to r/c but been gone since about 2000. Seems like so much has changed I feel like I'm new.

Started out with an RC 10 in the late 80s. Then a kyosho assult a couple years later. Then got out of it. Then back in 98 with an Ofna ultra worlds GT, then back out. Now starting to think about getting back. I'm hoping to soak up as much info as I can to make the right decision as to which way to go.

Hey guys, been on tbis forum for about a month or so but never really i.toducedmyself. Ive replied to a few posts now and even started my very first thread EVER today. Hope to get to kno the good peeps that roam through here and learn more about the hobby as i progress and yea.. :) thanks guys for all the advice and awesome ideas that just make me want to spend more money and tinker on my rc18s..

hi just want to say hello from england great site here and looking forward to speaking to many rc racers. cheers

Welcome to the forums guys! Make yourselves at home. Good to have you here. Lots of good people and good info

Welcome guys, glad your on board, post up some stuff..

Hello everybody!!!

Just want to say thanks to Squirrel for the YouTube vids and everyone else who make up this community.

This forum and your vids are my go-to How-To place I go to on this here Internet to learn everything I need for my new (well new to me) RC Nitro buggy!

Again Thanks!!

:D

Welcome to the forums! Post up some pics of your buggy! See you on the boards :)

Saying hello to all. It's Rob here,From Billings, Montana. I'm on other forums also, Just wanted to check out the forum, & have a great time sharing in my RC Addiction with all of you.

Hey guys! Glad to be here!! I have a TON of questions for you! I'm somewhat of a newbe....I have had RC's in the past but I have never put a kit together and I have never had a high end RC.

Welcome to the Toyz guys! Make yourselves at home and post up your questions. There is always someone here to help. Lots of great people and info

Hello guys!

Long time no see.

I've been quite busy lately...

During this time, I have started my own company, and i have also done a lot of photographing for JQ Products.

So, i'm still here and I'll check this forum every now and then.

Keep on truckin'

Hello guys!

Long time no see.

I've been quite busy lately...

During this time, I have started my own company, and i have also done a lot of photographing for JQ Products.

So, i'm still here and I'll check this forum every now and then.

Keep on truckin'

Nice, Congrats on the Business, hope it works out well for you...

New to the forum, but not new to R/C. I've had many types of R/C since a child from a Dukes of Hazzard General Lee, E-Maxx, Stampede plus others. I've also owned several Choppers (crashed them all) and now own a Parrot AR Drone 2.0. I just got back into cars & trucks with recent purchases of an E-Revo VXL and Boss 302 VXL (both brushless). Modding has already begun...but I'm here to get advice, tips and R/C education!!!

Hey Guys

just thought i'd drop in and say hi from down under

been in rc for about 5-6 years now

started out with on-road drifting but now moving onto off road and i'm hooked.

just bought myself a slash platinum so we'll see how unco i drive after drifting for so long

cheers

Tofu

Hi Guys/Gals, I’ve been wanting to get in to RC’s for a long time but now I can actually afford it!... It a bit pricy to get rolling (pun intended).

Hi everyone,

I am new to this hobby but my wallet has been depleting fast already :)...

__

BorisZX6R

Arrma Vortex

Welcome, ah the price of a fun hobby, it's so worth it..

Hello all! I just joined today. I have been coming to this forum because it has alot of great info. I have several 8th scale gassers that I love!!! I have raced a little but took a break as my family has grown. I would like to get back into racing s othis seems like a great place to start!

Hey guys (and gals),

Been lurking and reading for a while now and figured why not join and post..

Been doing R/C as a hobby for about 3 years now... Started with on-road and ended up doing off-road and some planes...Had to get a new hobby (can't keep skydiving cause of medical reasons)

-Eric

Hello from Wisconsin

Wwcome to the toyz

Hello everyone. Just bought my first RC about a month ago and have found these forums very helpful. This has caught fire at my business and the group of us have about 12 cars that get together every sunday right now. Great times!! Thanks again for all the insight!