r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

Another so cal member to the bunch ]

Nice, welcome, I love your ID 'old&slow'

im new here i rock a bb merv with 3500 vxl with sv2 all hopped up . im from vancouver bc canada bla bla bla anyway hopethis unlocks me :unsure::blink:

1337492765[/url]' post='482509']

im new here i rock a bb merv with 3500 vxl with sv2 all hopped up . im from vancouver bc canada bla bla bla anyway hopethis unlocks me :unsure::blink:

Your unlocked and welcome to the toyz

Hello all. I"m just getting back into RC after 10 or so years. Wow how I've missed it! squirrel has helped me out so much getting back into it.Cars I currently have are XXX SCB,Ofna hyper 8.5 and cd3,Traxxas 1/16 Erevo and HPI cup racer datsun 510. Thanks for the great site and forum.

Welcome to the forums and back to the hobby! Sounds like a nice fleet you have going there! Please post up some pics !

Hey everyone,<br /><br />Im new to the forums. A little indroduction...<br /><br />I went to our local track a few months ago and the guys seemed to be having a blast so i thought to myself maybe I should give it a shot. The following week I went into our LHS and picked up a slash 4x4. After running the slash a few times I really got into the tuning part of the hobby and that is when I fell in love with it. After watching all 21 videos in Squirrel's RC setup guide I was hooked. Now I am here on the forums the bought myself a Losi Ten-Scte and the slash is up for sale in the window of my local hobby shop. :P

P.S- Thanks for all the great videos Squirrel!! I have learned a ton.

Hey everyone,<br /><br />Im new to the forums. A little indroduction...<br /><br />I went to our local track a few months ago and the guys seemed to be having a blast so i thought to myself maybe I should give it a shot. The following week I went into our LHS and picked up a slash 4x4. After running the slash a few times I really got into the tuning part of the hobby and that is when I fell in love with it. After watching all 21 videos in Squirrel's RC setup guide I was hooked. Now I am here on the forums the bought myself a Losi Ten-Scte and the slash is up for sale in the window of my local hobby shop. :P<br /><br /><br />P.S- Thanks for all the great videos Squirrel!! I have learned a ton.

Welcome to The Toyz Forum! Congrats on finding out how much fun this great hobby of ours is. Looking forward to getting to know you. Take a look around, get familiar with the neighborhood and start posting!! ;)

Welcome to the forums! Lots of great people and info here, make yourself at home

Hi guys<br /><br />I have been lurking for about 2-3 months without posting.<br /><br />I have been a long time Nitro guy(Nitro RS4) and have just gotten my first electric car since my old Lunchbox like 18 years ago.<br />I got a RC18MT so I need to post some questions about it :)<br /><br />Curtis

Welcome to the forum..get posting

Hey there. My name is Brett, and I love RC cars. I also play guitar, fish, drink beer, and listen to heavy metal... but hey, who doesnt?!

Anyway, I recently bought a Summit VXL and I'm buying components to convert it to a Racing MERV configuration for running at the Local track during the months when its not a bog. I figure Ill convert it back to a Summit for running while its a mess out and during the winter. So I bought a few stock battery packs and built a parallel and a series connector (whoo boy, i need to get a center diff for series.. :P ) and have been running the hell out of it.

Squirrels videos on Youtube were one of the deciding factors in buying this car, and as much as I would have liked to supported the site, I decided to buy the RTR box at my LHS.

Finally, I have a few other RC's, such as an old XTM Mammoth (original, not the race job) and a Custom Clodbuster axle Crawler I built in 2003(still crawls). I have a TLT-1 axle scale crawler in the works and a tandem axle trailer to tow my race MERV around on.

-Brett

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Ive been a long time lurker and listen to the show a lot. Im from San Diego and consider myself a decent racer. Im just getting ready to retire from the Navy and am looking forward to moving on to the next big thing.

Can I change my avatar? The settings do not show me an option that I have found yet.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Ive been a long time lurker and listen to the show a lot. Im from San Diego and consider myself a decent racer. Im just getting ready to retire from the Navy and am looking forward to moving on to the next big thing.

Can I change my avatar? The settings do not show me an option that I have found yet.

Welcome, thanks for serving our country and protecting us..

Can I change my avatar? yes, click at the top where your user name is, click settings, then click profile then Change Avatar

Hello from Ohio, Been a listener to CWN for about 3 months now, love the show. also want to give a shout out to tekin tits for all the work he does on the great vids and the CWN show.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, welcome to the forums Chomp

Welcome to the forum chomp

I'm new to the forums but not new to using TheToyz.

I'm selling my heli's and getting back into buggies and mini/s.

So I decided to check out the toyz to see what they had in stock. (my favorite mini shop) I love TheToyz, I always get my stuff crazy quick. Well I found out that the warehouse is only a mile from my farm. :)

I hope to meet some people from Washington to Race, Bash and just have fun.

Welcome Conti glad you have joined the forum...

Welcome, post up a topic and I'm sure someone will be able to help.helping

New member here,great looking site.

Welcome to the forum Spanky :) See you on the boards!