r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

voytek1234    0

hi my name is Voytek im 24 live in u.k.

im in to rc for 4 years or somthing at the moment doing few 1/18 projects finisht a few as well

im in to MT and buggys as well got a revo 3.3 wid some mods and a lightning 2 rr with a picco .21 sport

im looking to bay a losi muggy in the next few days and starting a mini lst dual mamba project tomorow.

got a finisht TEK18X with a mamba max 6800kv full alloy arms etc(Squirrel thx for ur help!!!)... still lokking for a lipo saddle pack to run it and some propper diffs couse ive melted 2 pairs ,

a week a go finisht my micro RS4 7800kv brushless CF chassis and few other bits and loads moore so ill post some projects in the next few days u can see some of my cars on youtube username donwaza hope u like it and post u soon

necropolis    0

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Nitro thing haven't bought one yet though. Can't seem to decide on whether which style of nitro rc to get. I been contemplating on whether or not to get either a Drift style, or just get a Traxxas Revo, or a Traxxas Jato. I might just end up getting a revo and a drift style :P just to make sure ill have fun in both worlds lol but anyways my name is craig. and Squirrel Really enjoy your helpful videos i was up till 8am this morning watching all of them and found them really good for advice and methods of cleaning and breaking in

The Cow    0

Come on in and get comfortable my friends! Welcome to The Toyz :)

Heath

Tumbleweed    0

Hey, I am a friend of Lesclaypool and he said I should join. I saw how much fun he was having so I will give it a try. I just bought a mico desert truck and now it's time to have some fun.

Hello! First post here so I can edit my profile to add my sweet avatar pic. I am hoping to get the new e-revo vxl when it finally comes out. Before I can get it though I must find a way to sell all my mini-z stuff I have. :rolleyes:

New to the forums don't usually post on forums . Old school Team Associated nut from the early 80's up on the brushless technology, VXL Rustler basher!!! My youtube channel is bionicrustler I build and sell 9 cell 4500 Mah Nimh batteries for vxl Rustler and custom packs for most everything else.

post-10308-1238991291_thumb.jpg

TELIX2    0

Hallo from Sweden.

Just begin with this hobby.

Have a old Kyocho Tracker 2 that i have repair with new engine and acc.

A new caross and its just like new.

/Ingemar B)

eavery    0

welcome to the toyz fella's sit back and relax enjoy ;)

The Cow    0

Welcom to the best darn R/C forum on the WWW :) Make yourselves at home!

Heath

RedTarget    0

Welcome to The Toyz!

BnR34    0

hello i am not new to rc. i have been building 28scale for about 2 years, however i moved to new mexico about 2 months ago and was compelled to off road rc. i am now running my first 10th scale traxxas bandit. i am looking forward to giving/getting help from this forum! :D

mikef    0

My name is mike i love rc my first was a sandmaster st which i still have after 14 yrs then an st2 ,duratrax max st ,gs storm ,rc10gt and a tmaxx and rc10t3 and bunch of old rc10 buggies i came here looking for parts and to talk to others in this field where i live there arent that many thankyou for letting me in btw ive seen your youtube vids thats how i found you guys

jfinne13    0

Hi my name is Jared. I recently bought a T4 and am going to start racing this summer. I was big into RC when I was younger and am getting back into it. Thanks!

fatboi567    0

Hi, my name is Ashley

I mostly bash with my touring car, but am looking at getting into trucks also

PS I run nitro :P

eavery    0

welcome guys u found the best rc site on www

Eric