r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

Hey guys I've been on here for a month or 2 but forgot to formally introduce myself...My name is Kent Miller I live in Arkansas and go to nursing school at Harding University. I am married with 2 kids both are girls ages 3 and 3 months. I am new to RC and have a 3906 E-Maxx w/ locked diffs and 40 series big joes big bore shocks w/ progressive springs....I also have the Kershaw dual 700 HO kit on the way...oh yeah I waterproofed everything thanks to squirrel's vids. Thanks in advance for the tips and advice :D

Welcome Kent!

We are very happy to have you on this forum! :)

welcome fellas kick back and relax there is no shortage of rc addicts around here

Welcome to The Toyz forums my friends :) We are glad to have you!

Heath

hey all just got on. ive been into RC a while and im not calling myself a guru but i do know a little about working on my rigs. i have a revo 3.3 and a slash.

welcome man u got any pics of that revo or slash we all love the pics ;)

Welcome all of you, come on in....It's a little tight here in the entry way but there's plenty of room for everyone inside.

Make yourselves comfy, there's popcorn in the lounge and plenty of good R/C info and pics to go around!

:P hello to all i am a life long fan and addict to the sport: hobby. (climed a few hills and chased a few trucks!) i live in the eastern idaho area and run a savage .21 that never dies. gallon # 10, and a rs4 that is in the shop for alittle tlc. love to bash climb hills , and jumps hurt but we like those too!!! played since i was about eight and raced a bit in the slc ut. area as a kid. thanks for all the great advice hear.

welcome aboard u got any pics of that savy? we all love pics

Hi all. New here. Just wanted to say hi from Virginia. I've been into hobbies most of my life. Freeflight, control line, R/C, Static. Started with the original Willy's Wheeler. Had a Grasshopper and Hornet. Moved on to aircraft and did that for years. It's been a long time since I've done anything in the hobby. I recently bought an RTX-27 (I know, I know Duratrash) and my son and I have had a blast with that truck. I've come back home now ma!

Hi. I think I joined a week ago... I left for a little bit... Now I'm back.. I should be on here more often now.. I have a Jato 3.3, a T-maxx 2.5 (Motor is burnt), and a Losi Mini Rock Crawler.

Welcome Hayden! We are glad that you are back and here! :)

Hello every one im new to this forum thought id check it out after i saw some of Squirrels videos on youtube. Ive been into RC for 8years now my best friend got me into it my first Rc was a Assocaited T3, now i have a Revo and a VXL Slash. i love RC and dont plan to get out of the hobby heres a picture of my Revo and my Slash.

S6300013.jpg

100_5324.jpg

S6302331.jpg

S6302339.jpg

Welcome to the best R/C forum known to man :) Make yourself at home my friend!

Heath

hello just another new guy. one of my friends showed me this place and have been hooked since. :D

i will be posting picks soon of my hot bodies stadium t-maxx and and my hyper 9

Hey guys n gals.... New to the forum.. just wanted to say hello!

Im fairly new to the hobby, with an rc10t4 FT.... although I love all aspects of Rc...

Its a very exciting and entertaining hobby for all... from the die hard racer to the casual basher... Its all about the fun!

Welcome to The Toyz forums pattssaholic! :)

Looks like you owe us one set of pictures my friend ;)"Its a very exciting and entertaining hobby for all... from the die hard racer to the casual basher... Its all about the fun!" I could'nt have said it better myself. I think you will find that pretty much describes our forum and members as whole as well :D Make yourself at home and let us know if we can be of assistance...

Heath

hey people,

greetings from switzerland! i've been racing for just over 2 years in electric sedan class with a hot bodies Cyclone WCE and im just about to start nitro 1/8 offroad with a brand spanking new Hot Bodies D8 world champion edition...

see you in the forums

dom

Welcome Ledom! I am very new myself, you will like it here! Looking forward to seeing your rides B)

Hello from the midwest. I am new to the hobby and newer to the forums my wife bought me an Exceed RC 1/10 buggy (yes the one that Squirrel did the video on :( ) for our 6 month aniversary because I mentioned wanting to get a Nitro RC. Hopefully mine lasts longer than the test subject in the video. If the weather cooperates this afternoon,its raining right now, I want to start the break in process. Short of throwing it in the trash anybody suggestions on how to improve the lifespan of it, I already added a failsafe to it that way it doesn't go careening off into a tree.