r00st3r

The Official Introductions Thread

hello from ct!!! found the site after watching a video on youtube. might hit up that speed contest seems pretty cool. anyway sweet site

hello from ct!!! found the site after watching a video on youtube. might hit up that speed contest seems pretty cool. anyway sweet site

Hey man great to have you here and welcome to the forum!

:)

:lol:

Welcome to The Toyz forums my friends, A small slice of RC heaven! :)

Heath

i just wanted to thank all those responsible for allowing to become a part of this site. i have been in rc since 2007 when i bought a brand new traxxas rustler and with that is was all over. i bought a slash last june and just this past year i have started racing it in the stock class and getting spanked by those who are able to adjust motor timing. i cannot compete with a 17.5 when they dial theirs in to run like a 13.5 i apologize if it sounds like i am whining because im not. just angry that someone would take the fun out of it for me. anyway, thank you again for this priveledge.

I'm from Vegas, and pretty new to the hobby. I've been messing around with micros for about 6 months or so. Excited to take a look around the forum and read a few threads :)

wow theres like over 32,000 members seems not that long ago when i was new here (even though i have a low post count i love to read just about anything ) and i remember when heath (the cow ) was new, but there was a while where i didnt have a pc and when i came back the forum had exploded knowdout because of squirrel and the great admin and mod team who strive to have the friendlyest and most fun forum without all the "BS" and can still have a laugh without people starting fanboy wars.

i would like to thank every one that is part of thetoyz for 2 1/2 years of the best rc site i have been part of

Keep On Truckin

whats up guys,im joey,found the site from youtube,i own a savi ss with a new lrp.28 motor running 30%,dynamite 086 pipe,custom tvp's to make it an xl with the ford logo in it made by my brother and some other small things.hers acouple of pics,enjoy

stock wheels

DSCN1294-1.jpg

losi lst wheels

DSCN1296.jpg

and without the body to see the tvp's alittle better

DSCN1287.jpg

B) HERE IS MY FIRST POST. I HERE. NO APPLAUSE PLEASE. I LIKE THE TRUCK, BUT I'M A TMAXX DAD.

My name is Dave and I live downunder in New Zealand

I'm possibly one of your Southern most members.

I'm a Fitter by trade and an Engineer now by profession, Ive worked in the transport industry for 30 years

Mainly in the rail side of transport

Today I run my own bushiness as a consultant engineer, and spend most of my time consulting on braking systems

and Electric motors for passenger trains.

I haven't been into RC for very long, although I did buy an old Rustler 4 years ago but due to family commitments it never saw a lot of use.

I have recently purchased a 1/16 E Revo and are just getting used to the new technology.

I'm enjoying reading the many posts filled with great advice, and look forward to contributing my own experiences in the near future.

Regards

Dave

Aloha from Hawaii ... My names Francis and I'm kind of new to the RC world so hopefully I can get most of my questions answered on this forum... I own a Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 (4907) my first Nitro truck .. I was having trouble tuning it at first but slowly getting it now thanks to Squirrelod's vids hahaha ..

Aloha from Hawaii ... My names Francis and I'm kind of new to the RC world so hopefully I can get most of my questions answered on this forum... I own a Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 (4907) my first Nitro truck .. I was having trouble tuning it at first but slowly getting it now thanks to Squirrelod's vids hahaha ..

welcome to thetoyz

Hello All, My name is Joel. I just moved to Spring, TX and I am a newbie in this hobby (well RC cars, not RC in general).

Found here through Youtube. I hope this is a Newbie friendly enviroment wothout too many wedgies etc ;)

-Q-

New here, not new to RC, I'm a welder (TIG and MIG are my specialty, working towards an AWS D1.1 structural cert for MIG), machinist in training, I love to go 4 wheelin (truck) and love to ride my quad (proud owner of an 07 Yamaha YFZ450), I'm a desert racing junkie, and that pretty much covers it.

Hi all, new to forum...Been lurking around for a while have been in and out of the hobby for a long time! Just recently picked up a MERV, love it!! working on it has become my new meditation...

Glad to be here!!

BTW have purchased a bunch of things from the toyz...Great stuff awesome turnaround times...GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Hello all I am the all mighty Cussbot I was sent by Slayer dude to check this place out Im sure Ill enjoy myself If this place is as cool and laid back as nitro

carnage :D:unsure::unsure: