Sign in to follow this  
Nopetrol

New jack.........

After lurking for a while, I'm breaking the ice......

I've been muxxing with RC for about 20 years, my first was a Radio Shack Golden Arrow. Right now, I have an MGT(few upgrades), an 18T(mostly FT parts), an 18B(90% stock), & a Slash(Stone stock. Think I'm going to race it Spec locally this spring). I swear the day Tower puts the E-Revo B/L on 3-pay.......I'm hitting the 'buy' button! My long time G/F is also into the hobbie. A while back she kinda hi-jacked my 18T..........I swear I don't exactly know when it happened ! ........so her biggest box under the tree this year was a Rusty. Less than a week after it was out of the box it most of the Traxxas factory hop-ups already on it!

We live in pretty rural area of Nj. My brother and I have a full size basher track out at his place. It's big enough to run the MG and his Savvy's wide open. It has a few jumps, and some nice turns. I have arranged for some dirt to be delivered in the spring so I can build up the jumps(I like air). He wants to put a rock pile in the middle, since he & my G/F are into crawlers too.

We are near 08302 in Nj. Anybody's welcome the first time. Be cool, and you're invited to come back. RC has always been mo fun with a group.

I'll be around. Thanks to all the members and Mods for the awesome tech, and for the great atmosphere!

After lurking for a while, I'm breaking the ice......

I've been muxxing with RC for about 20 years, my first was a Radio Shack Golden Arrow. Right now, I have an MGT(few upgrades), an 18T(mostly FT parts), an 18B(90% stock), & a Slash(Stone stock. Think I'm going to race it Spec locally this spring). I swear the day Tower puts the E-Revo B/L on 3-pay.......I'm hitting the 'buy' button! My long time G/F is also into the hobbie. A while back she kinda hi-jacked my 18T..........I swear I don't exactly know when it happened ! ........so her biggest box under the tree this year was a Rusty. Less than a week after it was out of the box it most of the Traxxas factory hop-ups already on it!

We live in pretty rural area of Nj. My brother and I have a full size basher track out at his place. It's big enough to run the MG and his Savvy's wide open. It has a few jumps, and some nice turns. I have arranged for some dirt to be delivered in the spring so I can build up the jumps(I like air). He wants to put a rock pile in the middle, since he & my G/F are into crawlers too.

We are near 08302 in Nj. Anybody's welcome the first time. Be cool, and you're invited to come back. RC has always been mo fun with a group.

I'll be around. Thanks to all the members and Mods for the awesome tech, and for the great atmosphere!

ICE officialy broken :)

Welcome to the Toyz my friend and neighbor. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home ;) Feel free to show of that track and a few of your rigs :D We are easy marks for pics

Enjoy!

Heath

Now that the ice is broken....can I get some for my drink?

Welcome, you found a great place here and we have a lot of guys with experience, sit back and have fun!

welcome sit back and enjoy ;)

Sounds like you have a pretty nice setup! What type of crawlers you guys run?

Welcome and have some fun here! Great place to be :D

welcome to thetoyz. This is the best rc site ever! again.. welcome.

Welcome to The Toyz! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you............

Yeah, umm.......pics..........I need to take a crash course in resize before I can do that! All the photos I have are set at a res to be printed at 8x10.........about 4x's the file size for legal postings here! I'll get to it though.

my first 1/10 was a radio shack golden arrow too.

as i remember, it wasn't a bad car considering it was from RS. i guess it was good enough to get people into the hobby.

i wish i could get my G/F into rc, i got her a micro T and she has yet to play with it.