Sign in to follow this  
bashingozzy

Hey, Im Dave 23 from Adelaide in South Australia been a big fan of R/C cars for 4 years now just bashing and running a muck but looking at getting into racing soon. Iv been watching Squirrelod's excellent youtube videos that help me out alot and did a quick search for the site and here i am :D Iv always been a big fan of tamiya but now wanting to get into racing il be looking at losi or other well known race names to get started. My collection at the moment consists of

4 TT-01's all with hop ups (tamiya parts or 3racing) 2 with tamiya sport tuned motors and Jr r125 receivers and jr cobra remote for drifting. The other 2 have castle creation sidewinder 5700kv brushless setups with futaba R603ff 2.4ghz receivers and futaba 3pm remote.

Thunder tiger TS-4N used for drifting, 12pro size motor running on 16% with aftermarket shocks, locked rear diff(putty) jr metal gear servo for steering and nylon servo for throttle, jr cobra receiver and heat tape around the manifold(TS-4N manifolds are very close to rear wheel)

Losi mini lst2- stock roller with 2 stock motors with heatsinks but might be going brushless(slow project)

Losi desert truck 1/10th- titanium frount axles, castle creation sidewinder 5700kv brushless setup with futaba R603ff 2.4ghz receiver( water proof with balloons)

Thunder Tiger MTA4 21size but not for long ;) (MGT)- rpm arms,rpm axle carriers/steering blocks, titanium pivot balls,titanium main shafts,titanium hing pin set,Lunsford Racing Titanium Linkage kit, aluminum steering kit,aluminum shock towers, aluminum body posts,aluminum bumpers,aluminum diff holders and clamps rpm titan wheels(wide set) mgt aluminum shock bodys with mgt aluminum shock ends and rpm shock caps with copper and red spring rate mix, traxxas 2075 water proof servos for throttle and reverse, 28size gearbox. Im looking at a upgrade motor 28size or better and a good water proof steering servo then the truck will be finished with futaba 2.4ghz radio gear(THE MONEY PIT)

Tamiya DT-02- all 3racing graphite and aluminum upgrades, Square Universal Drive Shaft, creation sidewinder 5700kv brushless setup with futaba 2.4ghz radio gear(water proof with balloons)

Sportwerks raven st- proline rear tyers,futaba mc330cr esc, sportwerks receiver, Reedy Ti Modified 13t motor( seeling this soon)

All my electric cars run on Nosram 3600 7.2v nimh, intellect 4200 nimh and venom 3000nihm batterys charged by swallow2 charger

Im soon to go to lipo but after more research :D

Il post pics up when i can get them to load on to my computer.

Cheers

Dave

sweet,another aussie,im from over the west coast in madurah,bout 70 kays south of perth,im runnin a tt-01 stock,soon to be upgraded,a gs storm 1/8th buggy,traxxas jato 3.3,traxxas stampede,tamiya super hornet,tamiya blackfoot extreme aswell

welcome to the toyz and enjoy

ive been loving it since i joined

Welcome to The Toyz forums my friend! :) You have found the most drama free RC forum around ;) Sit back, Relax, and make yourself comfortable..... If you need anything at all please just ask :D

By the way... We love pics! ;):D

Heath

WoHoo....another crow eater!!!.....soon we will rule the world!!!

Welcome Ozzy! Are you a fan or? How did your name come about?

u got here the same way i did... haha

I love bashing and im a ozzy(aussie) lol

OHH!! HAHA, I just noticed that, thought you were talking about the prince of darkness :lol:

Welcome. I am new toooo, :P

Welcome Dave to the greatest forum ever!! I think that makes at least 4-5 of us from the city of churches on here. Where u situated m8 Nth, Sth, East or West?

Im at parkholme

I'm out Sth at Happy Valley.

Id like to post pics of my other cars but its saying iv got no more space????????????

In your user cp there is an area to manage your attachments. You are limited to the total attacment space each member is alloted ;) Keep in mind if you remove these in your user CP they willl no longer be seen in the posts. Luckily we are able to link pictures from an outside host. I like photobucket and is user friendly IMO :) Just sign up.... Load your pictures there and use there IMG link for the picture in your post ;)

Also see this thread ------> How to post pictures on this site

Hope this helps!

Heath

Welcome to the best rc forum around.

You have a lot of cars.. i only have 1.

-Aaron

Very nice LST2! I love mine as well!

Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home! :)

nice do you race up at the south track near lonsdale?

Nah dont race just bash.iv used the track tho its not bad.

hi im in far north QLD and wellcome to the toyz

how do you maintain all those cars and run them all like i can see 2 TT-01's and a few other off roads but like 10+

cars is a little hard for me to think about but if i think about it5 i have 6 cars and i want like 3 or 4 more woh

and if iget them ill end up with 10 broken cars :(

oh make your self at home and if you need any anwsers just ask there is bound to be somone who can help